Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) (29538 Views)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
airprinz:
idiot, receive sense.

Does it realy mean now dat every young man that is murdered by known/unknown men is now a cultist.

You must receive sense dis year ijn.
You must be the fool of the centuary for akward against my mention.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by goodies4life(f): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Man self they bleach see him bleached fingers
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
mrkings84:

Its only a cult member that will easily identify another cult member.... Am afraid u don't go the way ur Member has just gone!!
l have gone beyond be a member.l'm of wisdom age with a lot of liability and responsibity...
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Dicksonpal: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
early001:
It's street takeover.. Don't provoke any and if u do pls don't endeavour to say I'm SORRY....RIP...
that was how I was at a bar, I confused the bar man with another customer, when I was leaving, I jejely went to him, and apologized for the misconception, I don't want him coming with his gang to beat me up while zipping my beer. Just in case he has
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by airprinz(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jabioro:
You must be the fool of the centuary for akward against my mention.
And the Vagabond has come here again and spew another rubbish.

Escapee, just disembark from here, cos u arent worthy to stay where human beings are
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Johnnybravo95(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
elgramz:
Bloody cultist!!! Good riddance to an idiot
Goat so any young boy that die is nw a cultists
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Macmoni(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jabioro:
Tell me another story..
did i claim 2 knw anoda neither
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
airprinz:
And the Vagabond has come here again and spew another rubbish.

Escapee, just disembark from here, cos u arent worthy to stay where human beings are
Internet is given you undued access,l don't need to contend with you...
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Is that the natural colour of his knuckles?

Na caro light customer
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nna i like that track suit trowser he is wearing.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by airprinz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jabioro:
Internet is given you undued access,l don't need to contend with you...
Point of correction, yhu dont need to contend with me cos ur quotes on me are brainless
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Henri8: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jabioro:
He had paid the supreme and final price with his blood for being a cult member..
How did you get to know he was a cultist?
Are you in the game with him?
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Henri8: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
elgramz:
Bloody cultist!!! Good riddance to an idiot
You must belong to rival gang.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Some folks are already judging him.

How can anyone be so sure it's cult related?
I've my doubts.

The police should look into this matter and give the dude justice.
He deserves that much based on the manner he died.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
airprinz:
Point of correction, yhu dont need to contend with me cos ur quotes on me are brainless
If we are to meet one on one,l'm sure you will be nothing with your vugularity
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Flamezzz:

how una two take know say na cultist
how you one take know say no be cultist
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Looks like someone tried to patch him up after he got shot/stabbed. Maybe he went with his group, got wounded, they tried to stop the bleeding but he died. Out of panic they dumped him and fled.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Youths,

Say NO! to cultism,

It only leads to useless, untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by chachazzy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The street is military
You gotta be a soldier.
2pac Resurrection.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by airprinz(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jabioro:
If we are to meet one on one,l'm sure you will be nothing with your vugularity
Come guy, what's wrong with yhu?

Something is realy wrong with yhur brain cells.
It's high time u visit de hospital and get medical atention asap
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
tyup:

yes o starting from you cause ur moniker goes against ur point
what happened to my moniker ogbeni? undecided undecided
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:47am On Feb 12, 2018
airprinz:
Come guy, what's wrong with yhu?
Something is realy wrong with yhur brain cells. Yhu get to de hospital for medical attention asap It's high time u visit de hospital and get medical atention asap
Your brain is paining you..
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by airprinz(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Jabioro:
Your brain is paining you..
idiot, scumbag
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2018
airprinz:
idiot, scumbag
Your inmaturity had no part too..your arrogancing will take no where,you a nothing but a self destroyer.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by airprinz(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2018
Jabioro:
Your inmaturity had no part too..your arrogancing will take no where,you a nothing but a self destroyer.
I see, wat ure spewing depicts who you are.

Keep on displaying ur stupidity here, lunatic
Re: Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) by Ogbuevi(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Is that the natural colour of his knuckles?

cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) / Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.