Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Re Edited: How The Whites And Nigerians React To Post On Social Media - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Re Edited: How The Whites And Nigerians React To Post On Social Media (565 Views)

No Reception! This Wedding Invitation is Trending On Social Media / How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media / Check Out This Togolese Lady Comment On A Nigerian Page And Nigerians Reply (2) (3) (4)

Re Edited: How The Whites And Nigerians React To Post On Social Media by spirited1: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2018
Re Edited: HOW THE WHITES AND NIGERIANS REACT TO POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Post�
My Husband's cousine has been around for sometime now, i think i am falling in love with him. I need help.

The Whites...

Beverly Stuant: pretty funny but what are the steps you are taking to solve this emotional crisis?

Meyer Fer: Before you do something silly, you have to be strong.

Stone Adickson: It's a free world honey. I think u can consider a divorce.

Farah Tanya: Poor you. I have been in this shit before but i just have to remind myself that am married and there is nothing i can do about it sorry.

Maria Spoons: It will be a good idea if you get your man to do what this his cousine does that makes u attracted to him. That way the feeling will be directed to your husband.

Agatha Chek: Well, why not get your mind busy by picking up some novels, going to the cinemas just to reduce this urge?

Faith Maigui: Don't screw it up big time! Find a way to give that to your hubby or see a counsellor.

Nigerians....

Ugochi Philip: See this one. E no go beta for the person wey do you dis thing.

Rekiyah Umoru: Some people no fit put yansh for there husband house. Shame on you. Mumu.

Enock Omieteh: This woman you no serious o. If my wife try this kind thing na her papa house straight. I pay bride price

Eniola Opeyemi: Ashawo! You are a disgrace to women. Na una type the make men insult us.

Itz Mizz queenex: Are you sure she is not from edo? See the name.

Esehe Oshiomuke: Itz Mizz queenex or whatever you call yourself you are very stupid�.

Ikeh Osita: See what idleness is causing for this Buhari wahala.no job. Na never see anytin. Na just change be dis o dole neva start.

Baba Oluwo: DO YOU WANT TO GET RICH? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. I AM THE ANSWER. BABA OLUWO IS YOUR FRIEND. NO SACRIFICE BUT A LITTLE COURAGE. ADD ME AND MAKE MILLIONS AND GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM.OUR OFFICE WILL BE DISCLOSED TO YOU WHEN YOU PM US.BABA OLUWO! BABA OLUWO!! BABA OLUWO!!!

Hassan Audu: Your wife no gree get belle na buhari. Sai baba till #2023!

Ebijeh Augustine: Abeg i dey travel go yaba, how much be fuel for that area?

John John: u mean yabaleft?�

Ekete Junior: This woman if away match dey hungry you i dey o.yeye

Engr Dickson: NIGERIA CUSTOM IMPOUNDED TOYOTA CORROLA 2003 FOR SALE AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE PRICE @ N480,000 CALL BALLA REBBECA ON 08079065421 FOR PURCHASE AND DELIVERY.

Mary Idowu: Na so village people wan use pursue u from ur husband house? Go and give ur life to Christ.

Naija which way?
And so this is how we do lol���������

Re: Re Edited: How The Whites And Nigerians React To Post On Social Media by purem(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2018
This joke is older than my daughter undecided

Hl / How Do You Tell Your Partner To Change From The Regular Style.. / Ghost Attacks Girl Caught On Camera