Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger (47186 Views)

Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / Assemblies Of God Pastor & His Daughter Stab Nurse To Death In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Rachelsblog(f): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2018
A Facebook user has cried out for justice after a man named Uche Rinnie a Son of Assemblies of God Pastor in Lagos Deflowered and impregnated a young girl who just gained admission.

According to News Breaker Chijoke Paul who shared the photos, the Pastor is doing nothing about it, and has even ordered that the girl who is also a choir member in the church be sent back to village because nothing will stop his son from furthering his education..

Chijioke also said that the Pastor advised the girl to use her hand to finger herself in other to widen her vagina for safe delivery, because his son will have nothing to do with her again.
He also boast that nothing will happen even if they land in station.
Quite sad the things that happens behind the camera..

Read his heartbreaking post below!

News from Ebiwali--

https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/assemblies-of-god-pastor-orders-choir.html?m=1

THIS WICKED LAGOS STATE PASTOR OF ASSEMBLIES OF GOD WILL SOON BE EXPOSED BY ME An Assemblies of God pastor in Lagos State, Pastor Charles, from Anambra State, is heartlessly maltreating a choir member in his Church, of about 19years, that was deflowered and impregnated by his son of about 26 years. He rejected the girl, in collaboration with his wife and shamelessly suggested that the girl should be sent to the village to stay there and give birth. He insisted that his son will never have anything to do with the girl, because his son will still further his education. To worsen the whole issue, he suggested that the guardian of the girl should look for any woman that will be using her fingers to widen the private part of the pregnant girl to enable her undergo easy delivery, or, the girl will be using her own fingers on her body frequently. In another words, he is systematically leading the young girl into lesbianism and masturbation. I will post the phone number of the pastor, his surname, the branch of the Church he pastors in Lagos, the name of his son, the name of his wife and the name of his village, if after the meeting he will have with the family of the girl on Saturday yields no fruit. Meanwhile, the pastor only announced last Sunday that his son will start occupying back seat in the Church for committing fornication, without giving full details of what his son did. May God have mercy on the hypocritical generation of Christians, especially the so called men of God we have in our present day. I love GOD, I love CHRIST, I love CHRISTIANITY, but I have lots of issues with a lot of my fellow CHRISTIANS, because of their hypocritical life styles. ~ Chijioke Paul Okeifufe

Source: https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203953430793089&id=1741924133&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10203953430793089%3Atl_objid.10203953430793089%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10203953430793089%3Athid.1741924133%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1519891199%3A4037434956581520845&__tn__=%2As-R

SEQUEL TO MY PREVIOUS PUBLICATION ABOUT THE SON OF AN ASSEMBLIES OF GOD PASTOR THAT DEFLOWERED AND IMPREGNATED A YOUNG CHURCH MEMBER, I WILL BE LIVING BY MY WORDS, AS I EARLIER PROMISED THAT IF THE MEETING DID NOT GO WELL, I WILL EXPOSE THEM. The meeting actually held yesterday, but the pastor only accepted to give her some money for antenatal tomorrow, Monday. In the meeting, he (the pastor) deliberately ensured his son did not attend. He did not say anything about marrying the girl or giving her shelter before and after delivery. If after the next meeting, he refuses to walk on the path of honour, I will publish every thing about him. I already have all the information I need about them in my archive. But for now, I will post the picture of the randy son of the pastor. His name is Uche Rienne. NOTE: I am not judging or blaming him for getting the girl pregnant. What I am against is the way and manner he, his father who happens to be a pastor and his mother who is know as "mummy church" are treating the poor girl. If they are not ready to marry the girl, then, let them create a conducive environment for the girl to give birth. Also, they need to give the girl the best medical attention to ascertain if there is any damage caused by the several failed abortion attempts the boy secretly carried out on the girl. Meanwhile, I just learnt that the girl just gained admission into the university before the randy boy deflowered and impregnated her. No one is forcing the boy to marry the girl, but he need to do the right thing, especially to enable the girl continue with her education, undaunted by the pregnancy. FINALLY, I have the phone number of the boy and that of his father with me. I will make them public in my next post if they fail to comply. I will also go as far as getting that of his mother, so that you can ask her how she will feel as a woman, if her her sister or grand daughter is treated the way they are treating the poor girl. She has only male children.

~ Chijioke Paul Okeifufe

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203961246788484&id=1741924133&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10203961246788484%3Atl_objid.10203961246788484%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10203961246788484%3Athid.1741924133%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1519891199%3A672399230776032615&__tn__=%2As-R

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2018
What is this one again oo, On a Sunday morning?
May the judgement day come soon,
but the question is 'who will be able to stand?)

Some Pastors are just out there to give Christianity a fake name!

But, at the same time, we need to hear from the the end of the story, it takes two to get preggy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Rachelsblog(f): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by smellingmenses: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2018
op I see deliberate manipulation of the story by you.

26 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by DannyJ19(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Na wah ohh..
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by internationalman(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Like I have always said, the only way for anyone to make heaven is if God upgrade our results to credit...

As for the pastors that keep deceiving people, may this result upgrade not be applicable to them IJN amen...

They must get credit and pass the exams themselves since they claim to the people and to God that they already know exam questions..

What am I even commenting self.. happy Sunday y'all.

5 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2018
smellingmenses:
op I see deliberate manipulation of the story
Very deliberate. Because he is a pastor dem wan crucify am. He wasn't the one that got the girl pregnant na. The son has to face his crimes.

Anyway sha whats my own?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Nutase: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
I hope this is not false info.

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Church that they should go and burn down....undecided
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by voicelez: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Op, so you now believe everything thing you read on facebook... Shame

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by electrodee(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dbdb
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Jamiubond009(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
K
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Exponental(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Use just "Pastor".....why add name of church as if it's the church's decision!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Icecomrade: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lies

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Apination(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Even if he was the first man to go into the evil forest, Was she forced to open her legs. What do they want the man to do? He has refused to take responsibility which isn't new, let the girl give birth to that baby and take it to the altar let's see if he would reject the child there. Practice safe sex they were told, but God forbid they use a condom or the pill, see where it has landed her undecided

7 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Origin(f): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Social media is not the solution..

Get DNA testing and go to court....

Or take the DNA result to church every Sunday.... (you know what to do when you get there)

3 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Hhenryhez: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by afbstrategies: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by guywitzerogal(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Report him to Daddy freeze

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by electrodee(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
3£2
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by ruggedtimi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
assemblies of God church has a weird way of punishing sexual immorality in the church. Like asking a girl who got pregnant out of wedlock to stand on the podium and church members will boo and insult the girl. Seen it with my koro koro eye

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by calddon(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Loss of morals...even in the home of clergy men
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Naijabams(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
I weak for this country sad cry
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by ballerin(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nowadays, Every teenage girl wants to fück. Their height of sexual perversion baffles me, they flirt with you, initiate sex & twerk for you Willy nilly for free.
They currently make trend the sex tool position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by rawtouch: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
sad shocked
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by Handsomecole(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
I saw the story too on my posters wall. It's so unfortunate please let's all rise up.
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by oyetunder(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
two adults ate the fruits secretly after choir practice...but now they know that God counsels are for our own good. Secret sins have open results. Do not fornicate is for us...God has no biological damsels that we can impregnate. Do not commit adultery....God has no wife that we can seduce. God instructions are for our own safety and protection.

3 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by PecE2Make: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Niaraland can add and subtract stories like this. Take it or leave it the devil is a loser. They just want to dent the name of a church.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by davodyguy: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
If true, then the pastor should be burnt alive
Re: Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Someone will do same to his daughter or grand daughter ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Anambra Native Doctor, Akwa Okuko Tiwaraki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead / Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.