Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Paid My Tithe Again Today,oya Police Come And Arrest Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Paid My Tithe Again Today,oya Police Come And Arrest Me (422 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Paid My Tithe Again Today,oya Police Come And Arrest Me by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Who says that the old laws by moses was abolished.It only the wrong ones that was abolished,and. Tithing was never part of it.
Jesus commanded tithes andhe even supervised it in the bible, (quote me if you need scriptural backings.
Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedeck and Melchizedeck was an order that represented Jesus christ.

Malachi 3: 10 (will a man rob God?) Pls pay ur tithes and leave the anti-christ to perish.

Do what the bible says "And not. What Freeze or Snow said.
I wish Freeze will target his Venom to government that owes him because the church of God don't owe him anything.

By their tongues will know them. Don't let anybody deprive you of your Heaven.

#shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Paid My Tithe Again Today,oya Police Come And Arrest Me by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Whatever the right hand does do not allow your left to know....tithe nullified. Go and pay another one.

3 Likes

Re: I Paid My Tithe Again Today,oya Police Come And Arrest Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
cummando:
Whatever the right hand does do not allow your left to know....tithe nullified. Go and pay another one.
yes sir,pay me money
Re: I Paid My Tithe Again Today,oya Police Come And Arrest Me by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
IjeleNwa:
yes sir,pay me money
? ? ?
Re: I Paid My Tithe Again Today,oya Police Come And Arrest Me by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
cummando:

? ? ?
do you pay tithe,if yes then when last?

(1) (Reply)

2 Corinthians 7:2, We've Wronged No Man, We've Defrauded No Man. / Marry As Many Wives As You Wish - Cleric Tells Christian Men / The Nature Of GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.