Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Wife Of Late Singer Eric Arubayi Remembers Him One Year After His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Of Late Singer Eric Arubayi Remembers Him One Year After His Death (912 Views)

Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / How Actress Chinonso Arubayi Became A Widow At A Young Age. Mysterious Death / Charly Boy Remembers Tyna Onwudiwe, Pays Tribute To Late Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Late Singer Eric Arubayi Remembers Him One Year After His Death by Emmalez(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2018

Gospel singer, Eric Arubayi, who died just a year ago in a hospital in Delta state following complications he suffered after taking a fake malaria drug. Today marks the 1st year remembrance of the singer and his wife, Chinonso took to Instagram to pen a tribute to him.

She wrote:

Auto Draft

” Its been 365 days endured… 365 days survived. 365 days of trying to make sense of you leaving me… Hmmn….Makdaddy, you left an indelible mark in my life and I carry a million memories of you in my heart, my body, my brain. Keep singing with the angels ? #1yearafterloss”.

Eric Arubayi, who was 34 years old at the time of his death was said to have died as a result of serious complications he got from an expired malaria drug he took. His brother made the revelation to the media after his demise.

He said:

“He had malaria and typhoid, which was untreated. It later became worse after he took a medication that had expired and this triggered his liver ailment and afterwards, every other thing just followed at a fast pace before his death.

“The only thing that we had to say is that he lived for Christ. We just want the world to know that the name Eric Odafe Arubayi was for a reason beyond the West Africa Idol show. “For that reason, God would make manifest even beyond his glorious ascension.”

Eric Arubayi was the son former Vice Chancellor of the Delta State University and a popular worship leader at the House on the Rock Church in Lagos.

His journey into limelight began when he emerged as one of the finalists at the West African Idols in 2007. Hi debut album was lunched in 2011 and titled ‘Redefined’.

The singer married his wife, Chinonso in the year 2016 and they both have a son together.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/11/wife-late-singer-eric-arubayi-remembers-one-year-death/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Wife Of Late Singer Eric Arubayi Remembers Him One Year After His Death by Blizzy9ja: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
I remember listening to him sing at JAS House on the rock Port Harcourt, such a grest singer.... May his soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

How I Proposed To Funke Akindele •husband, JJC SKILLZ / A New Comedian Smart.o Join The Super Youngstar Comedy To Perform / Kunle Afod, Lola Idije Delight Amala, Tuwo Lovers As Gbajumo Osere Unveils Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.