Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Actress Ubah Blasts Freeze, Insists That No Woman Is Complete Without Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ubah Blasts Freeze, Insists That No Woman Is Complete Without Marriage (748 Views)

Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ubah Blasts Freeze, Insists That No Woman Is Complete Without Marriage by axcer: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
As shared by online user with IG handle "uc_ubah"

Pride , Arrogance and Ego is our own women definition of Feminism .....I pity all of una ... Definitely I know u ll reply this because you are nothing but “a bitter nagging She-man ”
I’m still single, and will get married one day ....it’s very essential
#AturuOcha
#Agafu
#Ifelemeegi

Re: Actress Ubah Blasts Freeze, Insists That No Woman Is Complete Without Marriage by axcer: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
smiley
Re: Actress Ubah Blasts Freeze, Insists That No Woman Is Complete Without Marriage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Coming from a woman and an actress at that. No wonder I don't watch nollywood movies 'cause the industry is flooded with ladies trading their bodies for cheap roles. With this mindset then I think you should seat down and wait for a man to come and make you whole. How on earth will another human make you complete when you're incomplete yourself? Completeness comes from within, and marriage is a choice. No wonder the average Nigerian girl think more of marring than adding value to herself. Olodo!.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Ubah Blasts Freeze, Insists That No Woman Is Complete Without Marriage by xendra: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Coming from a woman and an actress at that. No wonder I don't watch nollywood movies 'cause the industry is flooded with ladies trading their bodies for cheap roles. With this mindset then I think you should seat down and wait for a man to come and make you whole. How on earth will another human make you complete when you're incomplete yourself? Completeness comes from within, and marriage is a choice. No wonder the average Nigerian girl think more of marring than adding value to herself . Olodo!.
hmm you are right o, one just quited her job last month because of marriage, as if who marry no dey eat.

Nollywood is flooded with senseless ladies na, if you'll find sensible ones it 2%

1 Like

Re: Actress Ubah Blasts Freeze, Insists That No Woman Is Complete Without Marriage by SIMPLYkush: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
mtchewww, Bleep freeze
Re: Actress Ubah Blasts Freeze, Insists That No Woman Is Complete Without Marriage by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
xendra:
hmm you are right o, one just quited her job last month because of marriage, as if who marry no dey eat.

Nollywood is flooded with senseless ladies na, if you'll find sensible ones it 2%
That's what society has subjected these empty headed ladies to. This one is brainless but calls herself an actress. I'm still trying to figure out how one's completeness is hinged on another simply because he's got a dick. You can be married but feel emptiness when there are things your soul yawns to accomplish but you probably didn't or can't. Personally, I can't be complete if I damn my education to get married but I can be complete on getting that education, creating a niche in my chosen career, living the life I desire, and there's no man.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Simi’s ‘odd’ Fashion Style (pic) / Tiwa Savage And Her Son Look Absolutely Stunning In Matching Cardigans / Girl In The Mirror: Cee-c Reflects On Her Actions In #bbnaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.