Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Change & Resolute All Youth (#crayinitiative) Expert Seminar 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change & Resolute All Youth (#crayinitiative) Expert Seminar 2018 (282 Views)

I Need Seminar Topics On Environmental Microbiology / Please I Need Suggested Topics For Biochemistry Seminar Presentation / Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change & Resolute All Youth (#crayinitiative) Expert Seminar 2018 by CrayTv(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Change & Resolute All Youth ( #CrayInitiative ) Expert Seminar I.e 
WALK AGAINST #RAPE#CHILD_NOLESTATION #DRUG_ABUSE#CULTISM 
#February 9 #2018

So we give God glory! For another phase.
Being one of the team in this #CrayInitiative organization was the best place to be almost here in school.
It wasn't an easy process but it was a strengthening one and a productive one..
In life, having learnt from my brother Adeola Austin Oyinlade patience and endurance for a sweet enjoyment at the end of a race are the best attribute to incucate to grow in life especially while learning.
Thanks to God for wisdom, my team for the privilege and my parent for their support and of course all those have met.
Really; it was tough balancing it with many things but well I had learnt to be more multitasking.
There were times, things happen and I get so confused but thanks to my mom who preached maturity.
whatever it is, I want to appreciate Dr. Adewara my #Pastor by saying a big thank you for being so beneficial to us.
anytime any day you are my dad, also Mr Femi Adeosun he's my #lecturer is a professional in his field, no doubt about that,
He made me see further of the ups and down of the professional world and opened my eyes to structures suitable in a lecturer.
I appreciate you sir If you weren’t our lecturer it would have been our loss.
Gbenga Adene you are a darling.
Daddy Captain (C.S.O Ekiti State University #EKSU) i appreciate u sir, without your office in this school the whole school would be in chaos, but thanks to a professional like you problems, we never run into you in Jesus name.
Thank you for being an inspiration Mr Gbenga Adene
Bosses like you deserve a standing ovation, Even in times of stress you have been very calm more of a friend less of a boss you have been together the most difficult times.
Mr Abel we have seen more of a guide, you are less of an instructor in other words you are an amazing mentor.
I Love You All
#LongLive #EkitiStateUniversity#OlawaleDavidOyinlade
#ShunCultism

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do Next, Epp Me / Being A Better Me / Teacher Who Lashed Student Brutally For Keeping Bushy Hair To Be ‘disciplined’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.