Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Secret Of My Success–korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secret Of My Success–korede Bello (343 Views)

Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success / Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of My Success–korede Bello by 5Ebisco: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Talented singer , Korede Bello, has said the secret of his growth in the entertainment industry simply lies in giving .

He said , “I love to help out whenever I can and I believe that giving is one sure way to advance in life . The more you give , the bigger you grow.

“ Everywhere I find myself , I want to empower people .

I want to be of help to my generation and that ’ s part of what informed my partnership with the Nigeria Police and other organisations .

It is basically to correct some faulty notions that some people have about the police .

Even though there may be some bad eggs , there are a lot of great and hard - working officers in the force . ”

Dismissing claims that he doesn ’ t pay attention to his studies , Bello said , “As a student , I tried my best to dedicate quality time to my studies.

Even as an artiste with a very busy schedule, I made sure that my education does not suffer . ”
Describing the kind of relationship he has with his record label mates , Korede said , “ The relationship I share with Reekado Banks , Di ’ ja and other members of Mavin is family - like .

We share a great bond and we see ourselves as one .

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/secret-of-my-successkorede-bello.html

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Takes Loans To Buy Cars, I Have Proof’ – Hushpuppi || Watch / Dprince Releases New Single "Guci Gang" Featuring Davido & Don Jazzy / Shatta Wale In War Of Words With Policeman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.