Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... (1444 Views)

Buhari: More Powers For Kyari, Barrier For Ministers / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina / Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by ninjasta: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oh, the new fad among the haters of Buhari is, 'Why hasn't he visited Benue State?' Ok, here we go.... * When more than 800 Fulani people were massacred and their villages razed down in Mambilla last year by some Taraba State backed ethnic terrorists with thousands of them currently in a refugee camp in Cameroon, they didn't wail, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Taraba State?' * When more than 100 Fulani women and children were butchered in broad daylight in Numan last year by Bachama "militia", they didn't wail, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Adamawa State?' * When "Fulani Herdsmen" attacked some towns in Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina and Niger states last year, they didn't wail, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina and Niger states?' * When some Igbo notorious drugs gangsters attacked and committed mass murder in a church in Enugu State last year, they didn't wail, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Enugu State?' * When "Fulani Herdsmen" attacked some parts of Southern Kaduna last year, they forgot to wail, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Southern Kaduna?' *** But when Governor Samuel Ortom's well armed Tiv militia carefully provoked and got an attack in the name of "Fulani Herdsmen", which resulted in the death of 73 Tiv people, all we are hearing from bigots and the Corruption Alliance of Nigeria is, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Benue?' * Even some from Rivers State who lost over 20 people from a church attack by Wike's cultists on New Year night have joined in the wailing that, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Benue?' Oops! I thought they will, or should even wail that why hasn't Buhari visited Rivers State! * Woop! Woop! Woop! Take me back to just 4 or 3 years ago when we patriots were lampooning President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for not visiting Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi and Kano states when "Boko Haram" was uprooting towns and villages in long convoys of military vehicles, and when these same "Fulani Herdsmen" were also massacring people and burning down towns and villages in the same present Southern Kaduna, Taraba, Plateau, Benue, Niger, Katsina and Zamfara states, these same confused and mischievous bigots were the very same persons and groups defending and justifying why President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan wouldn't and shouldn't visit those troubled areas! Look, each time I go over my collection of old newspapers I enjoy a good laugh because of the intensity of lies, mischief and hypocrisy that I see these days! Benue! Benue! Benue! Benue.... It seems someone has sacrificed Benue State as the new guinea pig for the experimentation of the new war of calumny against President Muhammadu Buhari after all the death wishes against the man failed to make him dead! Thank God all the calumny keeps failing.... The man keeps attracting record crowd numbers every time he travels around the country in spite of all the calumny and lies that he has destroyed the economy! All Buhari supporters know that there wasn't any economy in the first place, and that it is now that Nigeria is creating its own national economy, and that's simply because you can never ever find an idiot among Buhari's supporters! We all know the story of how we (Nigeria) got here! A Hausa proverb says, 'Hassada ga mai rabo taki ne!' In English it means, any mischief against a man of destiny is fertilizer to his destiny! 2

facebook user.. Cham Faliya Sharon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by ashjay001(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Word!

Though, he's too slow.sad
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by fotadmowmend(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
He can follow him to Daura

8 Likes

Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by dlondonbadboy: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Anytime they want to write nonsense, they make it very long and stupid..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by seunowa(f): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Anytime they want to write nonsense, they make it very long and stupid..

This is because u are lazy and suffering frm cognitive defect to read long post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by seunowa(f): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
fotadmowmend:
He can follow him to Daura
Nigerians will decide in 2019...so stop foaming in d mouth
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by dlondonbadboy: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
seunowa:

This is because u are lazy and suffering frm cognitive defect to read long post

When I get home, id snap my library for you to see....I don't just have time for nonsense...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by fotadmowmend(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
seunowa:

So I be Jamaican right? Go learn how dem dey think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by maxtamazin: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why don't you spend half of the time writing this *** and tell us what Buhari has done to make you like him?
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by 4kDdullard: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Buhari Media Cows love writting rubbish
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
ninjasta:
Oh, the new fad among the haters of
Buhari is, 'Why hasn't he visited Benue State?'
Ok, here we go.... * When more than 800 Fulani
people were massacred and their villages razed
down in Mambilla last year by some Taraba State
backed ethnic terrorists with thousands of them
currently in a refugee camp in Cameroon, they
didn't wail, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Taraba
State?' * When more than 100 Fulani women and
children were butchered in broad daylight in
Numan last year by Bachama "militia", they didn't
wail, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Adamawa State?'
* When "Fulani Herdsmen" attacked some towns
in Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina and Niger states last
year, they didn't wail, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited
Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina and Niger states?' *
When some Igbo notorious drugs gangsters
attacked and committed mass murder in a church
in Enugu State last year, they didn't wail, 'Why
hasn't Buhari visited Enugu State?' * When
"Fulani Herdsmen" attacked some parts of
Southern Kaduna last year, they forgot to wail,
'Why hasn't Buhari visited Southern Kaduna?' ***
But when Governor Samuel Ortom's well armed
Tiv militia carefully provoked and got an attack in
the name of "Fulani Herdsmen", which resulted in
the death of 73 Tiv people,
all we are hearing
from bigots and the Corruption Alliance of
Nigeria is, 'Why hasn't Buhari visited Benue?' *
Even some from Rivers State who lost over 20
people from a church attack by Wike's cultists on
New Year night have joined in the wailing that,
'Why hasn't Buhari visited Benue?' Oops! I
thought they will, or should even wail that why
hasn't Buhari visited Rivers State! * Woop!
Woop! Woop! Take me back to just 4 or 3 years
ago when we patriots were lampooning President
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for not visiting Borno,
Yobe, Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi and Kano states
when "Boko Haram" was uprooting towns and
villages in long convoys of military vehicles, and
when these same "Fulani Herdsmen" were also
massacring people and burning down towns and
villages in the same present Southern Kaduna,
Taraba, Plateau, Benue, Niger, Katsina and
Zamfara states,
these same confused and
mischievous bigots were the very same persons and
groups defending and justifying why President
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan wouldn't and shouldn't
visit those troubled areas! Look, each time I go
over my collection of old newspapers
I enjoy a
good laugh because of the intensity of lies,
mischief and hypocrisy
that I see these days!
Benue! Benue! Benue! Benue.... It seems someone
has sacrificed Benue State as the new guinea pig
for the experimentation of the new war of calumny
against President Muhammadu Buhari after all the
death wishes against the man failed to make him
dead! Thank God all the calumny keeps failing....
The man keeps attracting record crowd numbers
every time he travels around the country in spite
of all the calumny and lies that he has destroyed
the economy! All Buhari supporters know that
there wasn't any economy in the first place, and
that it is now that Nigeria is creating its own
national economy,
and that's simply because you
can[b] never ever find an idiot among Buhari's
supporters![/b] We all know the story of how we
(Nigeria) got here! A Hausa proverb says,
'Hassada ga mai rabo taki ne!' In English it
means, any mischief against a man of destiny is
fertilizer to his destiny! 2

facebook user..
Cham Faliya Sharon

as ehn this guy made sure he was fumbling,misfiring and embarrassing himself left,right and center!

1 Like

Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by usba: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
They are hypocrites short and simple
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by seunowa(f): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=fotadmowmend post=64982000]
So I be Jamaican right? Go learn how dem dey think[/quote

U just av one vote...so u can't speak for others...
U av cognitive defect that is y u can't understand simple sentence..slowpoke
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by fotadmowmend(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=seunowa post=64984298][/quote]
Your dilapidated brain should tell u in d first place that I am entitled to my own opinion
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
seunowa:

We don't need a leader that will run to London,England for 103 days and only come back when his asylum claim was rejected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by seunowa(f): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
fotadmowmend:

Your dilapidated brain should tell u in d first place that I am entitled to my own opinion

Oponu.....
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by fotadmowmend(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dis mumu seunowa can't just use anoda English word to abuse the ' defective cognition' he be lyk say d imp gal just hear am... didirin
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by fotadmowmend(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
seunowa:

Oponu.....
Really? Dat ur cow brain must receive sense by fire by force
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by lwise(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
The writer and the poster are just silly. If you have lost someone close to you in this fulani crisis, you won't be talking trash. Herdsmen just killed a farmer in Ekiti this evening.Food scarcity looming.
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by fotadmowmend(m): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why can't people express their views in peace? @seunowa must you always show your idiocy here?
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by seunowa(f): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
fotadmowmend:
Dis mumu seunowa can't just use anoda English word to abuse the ' defective cognition' he be lyk say d imp gal just hear am... didirin

Dat is just a word to describe someone like u with a pig brain.....olopolo dota
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by fotadmowmend(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
seunowa:

Dat is just a word to describe someone like u with a pig brain.....olopolo dota
Hmmmmm.. radarada....... akinkanju ode
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by seunowa(f): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2018
fotadmowmend:

Hmmmmm.. radarada....... akinkanju ode

Oloriburuku
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by FarahAideed: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Op i hope you know you can still love Buhari in Daura after we send him there and you will not die . But if you think the useless man will be allowed one more day on Aso Rock for you to love him then you are a joker

1 Like

Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by Chidexter(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2018
You can love buhari to extinction, who cares? The fact that in this current government and in my short stay on earth, I've seen the highest amount of stupidity, wickedness, injustice and bloody intimidation says a lot.
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by Chidexter(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2018
seunowa:

Oloriburuku

And in your profile, you said jesus Christ is d way to God
I bet Jesus would be very ashamed of you right now
Re: They're Making Me Love Buhari More.... by seunowa(f): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Chidexter:

And in your profile, you said jesus Christ is d way to God
I bet Jesus would be very ashamed of you right now

Am sorry....
Thanks 4 putting me in order..
Only dat d guy has many demons

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Reveals Boko Haram Sponsors / Alleged Salary Of Councillors In Imo State... / To Even Think USA Will Admit Buhari Without Qualification Is Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.