Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Not Going To Church A Sin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not Going To Church A Sin? (381 Views)

Bonita Valley Community Church: A Beacon Of Hope / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Going To Church A Sin? by oyebols(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
What can I do concerning this habit of not willing to go to church..I have tried to change my ways but still not working out...

Anytime I think of going to church on Sunday am always been carried away by some taught but after some hours,I keep blaming myself for not going when I see others coming from church

.this have always hunt me for years now and am seeking a solution to it..

I feel bad but don't really know what to do

Am a Christian who really believes in the word of God and always fear him but when the time to be at his temple am always not willing to but some part of me wishes to go and other will always not do yet I follow the other....but something in me is always feeling bad after taking that decision...

Imagine I was not willing to go today but something pushed to go to church and on getting there I changed my mind just because it was a seven hours program and when i got home I started feeling bad that after doing my wish why did I turn back...

Please can anybody help me out with this act

SOURCE:https://oyebols..com.ng/2018/02/what-can-i-do-concerning-habit-of-not.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Bites Off Snake’s Head In Revenge / How Tax Litigation Attorney Can Help You? / Edo Floats New Waste Management Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.