Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample (1599 Views)

Sample Of Domiciliation Of Contract Proceeds / Business Proposal Writer Needed / I'm In Need Of Dates(dabino) Supplies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample by Chizzyjoyce(f): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
I've been researching on how to write a business proposal and I must say its not been easy. I've got a assignment that requires a sample or samples of business proposal in this research.
Please anyone who's got an idea should not hesitate to help out..

Thanks
Re: I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:
I've been researching on how to write a business proposal and I must say its not been easy. I've got a assignment that requires a sample or samples of business proposal in this research.

Thanks

you look good, and my advice is you search for your niche online before writing, and yes i have written a business proposal if you are in lagos i can help you
Re: I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample by Chizzyjoyce(f): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

you look good, and my advice is you search for your niche online before writing, and yes i have written a business proposal if you are in lagos i can help you

Please I'll be shitty grateful if you'd help me out with a lil sample.. Huh??
Re: I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample by Chizzyjoyce(f): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
lalasticala pls help me out.. This is more important to you right now
Re: I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample by mamba808(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

Thanks
What's the business about? If I can help...
Re: I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample by Chizzyjoyce(f): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2018
mamba808:

What's the business about? If I can help...

Any business product of service is okay.. I just need a sample on anyone ..thanks
Re: I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

Please I'll be shitty grateful if you'd help me out with a lil sample.. Huh??

I have only written my own business plan for my future Movie Cinema and i only write for my own projects, that is why i said you should google your niche to see similar business plans

(1) (Reply)

Be A Vtu,data And Digital Tv Bill Reseller Or Distributor / Join Nairalearn For Free And Get This Products Worth 180k For Free / Currently Seeking For Suppliers Of Fluorite Ore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.