Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Pat Utomi's Visibilty: My Concern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi's Visibilty: My Concern (1023 Views)

Pat Utomi Is On The Ministerial List-Bishop Kukah / Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Utomi's Visibilty: My Concern by Tonyblu(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2007
For one, the issue of Pat UTOMI's VISIBILTY has been one of great concern to me. I havent been seeing the kind of 'effizy' (effects) I see from other aspirants.

Though we all know that oftentimes money gets thrown around to rent the crowd/people that have been used so far, but they are making the NOISE; and the effects they draw usually transcends to other people, passers-by, on-lookers, and of course the media footage!

Now, many Nairalanders (and Guests) positively feel that Pat Utomi is the guy for Naija Presidency, but that is not enough to get him there.

HOW CAN WE AS INDIVIDUALS SUPPORT THE ACTUALIZATION OF THIS DREAM!

From what I have seen, the UTOMI's methods so far hasnt created the "effizy" I'd expected. In as much as I feel that an aspirant shld do all the noise making, but there are many of us here who have the means to influence other people in a bid to solicit support for Utomi.
Infact, I have a few pals and we JUST carry out DIRECT & INDIRECT campaign in our offices, computer school (where I take lessons), church, fellowship, on a bike ride, and every opportunity that presents itself.

I am convinced that as an Individual, if I want something that much I shld be able to make sacrifices to achieve it.

Many of us can do this on-our-own.

If you are a registered VOTER and u feel UTOMI deserves a chance, GOOD, go out there and "talk the UTOMI talk".

Even if you were not able to register as a voter, or do not currently reside in Nigeria, you may be able to talk to people to cast their votes wisely.

Your suggestions here could also be useful in this regards.

I strongly believe that U & I can make this change!
Re: Pat Utomi's Visibilty: My Concern by abdkabir(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2007
Good One!
Re: Pat Utomi's Visibilty: My Concern by monkeyleg: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2007
I believe that Pat should not go about his Campaign the way the rest of the candidates are. He should act more intelligently. I would suggest a campaign of debate. Draw his opponents out to debate issues with him, that way he exposes the inadequacies of the rest.

I wonder why campaigns are not done this way, let the public hear you debate how u intend to resolve thier issues and that way make up thier mind. Also the govt should be looking to disqualify anyone opening throwing around money as part of thier campaign stratergy.

Just as you said Tony, we can all get involved in getting Pat elected. I am doing my best to make people I meet understand why they must vote right and vote Pat. My theory is that if 1Million Pat supporters can get 20 of thier friends to Vote Pat, that easily adds up to 21million votes. could make the change we so desperately seek, or maybe I am being a bit too simplistic
Re: Pat Utomi's Visibilty: My Concern by otokx(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2007
I think his campaign team needs to be over hauled; the guy should have invested in radio & television outfit.
Re: Pat Utomi's Visibilty: My Concern by Mamajama(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2007
as we speak who are the front runner?
Re: Pat Utomi's Visibilty: My Concern by monkeyleg: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2007
Lets not forget that Pat does not have that much money to throw around, part of his strategy was to seek support from you and I.

I think there is still time to make effective change, but feedback must be given to him. Tony any way to get feedback to his team? We must act fast.

(1) (Reply)

The Cat With Nine Lives / Reuben Abati: The World Is Watching Us / Back Into Foreign Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.