Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

World Best Movies At Your Finger Tips.... LET'S PLAY - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / World Best Movies At Your Finger Tips.... LET'S PLAY (447 Views)

OPINION: 8 Best Movies To Stream On Showmax This Month / The Biggest Movies At The Cinemas This September / What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Best Movies At Your Finger Tips.... LET'S PLAY by Iflixnigeria: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
The Iflix mobile app offers you unlimited access to a huge collection of TV shows,movies,sports,cartoons and many more.

All your favorite stuff from Nollywood,Bollywood,Hollywood and Asian all available on iflix for you to stream or download for offline viewing.

Iflix is available on all platforms Android, iOS and PC which means you can take your entertainment with you anywhere you go. You can also use the same Iflix account on up to 5 device and stream media to a bigger screen using HDMI or Chrome cast.

Download Iflix now to get 30 days unlimited access. Send me your 7 digit support id(my account>profile) to get a free premium upgrade(No string attached).

Let's have a chat @08035359602

1 Like

Re: World Best Movies At Your Finger Tips.... LET'S PLAY by Tinocosta17(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ok I will give it a try

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Update : Miracle Blasts Leo And Alex , See What Happened / 7 Differences Between A Girl And A Woman / The Young Millionaires Nollywood Official Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.