Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

2018 Top 10 Hot Mini-importation Products With Up To 200% Roi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2018 Top 10 Hot Mini-importation Products With Up To 200% Roi (1403 Views)

Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free / China Imposes Up To 200% Tariffs On Australian Wine Imports / Hot Mini Importation Secrets Exposed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Top 10 Hot Mini-importation Products With Up To 200% Roi by titomtc(f): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
If you are new to mini-importation business you will agree with me that one of the most difficult challenges Newbies face is the right product to import and sell.
After my little research,i have come up with the list of Top 10 Hot products(selling like craaazee) that you can import and be sure of easily selling off within few days once they land your hands.
I have decided to give it out for a small fee(Not free ooo!)
If you are interested,send me a fast and sharp sharp email on no2ratrace@gmail(dot)com
Replace the 'dot' with a .
Please don't drop your emails here to avoid spammers.
You can also chat me on whatsapp on ;Zero eight zero nine nine two two nine two eight zero.

PS: NOT COMPULSORY OOO,ITS FOR THOSE INTERESTED.
Re: 2018 Top 10 Hot Mini-importation Products With Up To 200% Roi by Faith17: 6:47pm On May 31, 2018
Interested

(1) (Reply)

You Can Run Just Errands On Anyworq And Earn Up To ₦6k Working For 5hours/day / Complaint On Fcmb Blocking My Account / Join Longrich For A Better Life & Better Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.