Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) (1263 Views)

Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by pattiano(f): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2007
Hello Nairalanders

Please i will like to get your opinion on this matter, i have a cousin who is about getting married this june she is 3 yrs older than her fiance and two of them are so madly in love that you see the pairs everywhere. But sometimes i watch them the way they relate but i find out that my cousin who is older respects the fiance so much as if she is younger and with this i am not always comfortable. Please i need your advice so i can wipe this issue off my mind.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by cuteass1(f): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2007
What is it you need advice for?? Why does it bother you how they choose to go about with their relationship?? see me, see trouble ooo

You're not comfortable with the fact that your cousin respects and submits to her fiance?? Are you sure you're ok??
So you'ld have been happier if she was controlling and bossing him around, treating him like her slave would have made you happy?? hmm

Cos til now i still can't get what your problem is.
Now here's a question for you;
If you fell in love with a girl older than you tomorrow, how would you want her to treat you??

Waiting for an answer ooo

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by CrazyMan(m): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2007
pattiano:

Please i need your advice so i can wipe this issue off my mind.
Mine advise to you is that you leave them alone and mind you own business.
It will help a lot in wiping the issue off your mind.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 07, 2007
big deal? My first gf was 6 yrs older than me, if we did not tell you u'd never guess in million yrs! Leave them be, it is not ur place to complain on their behalf.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by iice(f): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2007
cute-ass:

What is it you need advice for?? Why does it bother you how they choose to go about with their relationship?? see me, see trouble ooo

You're not comfortable with the fact that your cousin respects and submits to her fiance?? Are you sure you're ok??
So you'ld have been happier if she was controlling and bossing him around, treating him like her slave would have made you happy?? hmm

Cos til now i still can't get what your problem is.
Now here's a question for you;
If you fell in love with a girl older than you tomorrow, how would you want her to treat you??

Waiting for an answer ooo

Help me ask her ooo
Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by OmoEko1(f): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
CUTE ASS. NA WA OOOOOO U GAVE IT TO HER NICE AND SMOOTH cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by pattiano(f): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2007
cute ass what i needed was a good and matured answer not an arrogant and harsh answer from you i wonder how you relate to people. Na wa for you o shocked shocked angry
Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by Tobiegal(f): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2007
Hey,
she was giving her humble advise as u have requested for, so u take it as it comes,

Sha, i think u shd b more concerned abt ur cousin's happiness rather than looking for some reason to make her unhappy. If u ave rightly said she's happy, den wots ur fuss abt,

dere are pple with bf older dan them yet arent going to be as happy as ur cousin, n there are guys out there looking for submissive women, older or younger, doesnt alway matter in d issue of love n when the issue of respect for the guy is concerned.

so ma answer is dat u shd remain happy for ur cousin, cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by cuteass1(f): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2007
@ iice & omo eko
thanks girls, for understanding me ooo wink wink kiss kiss

@ tobiegal
Tobiegal:

Hey,
she was giving her humble advise as u have requested for, so u take it as it comes,

kiss sweetie, i love you kiss . People will ask for advice, when you tell them the truth, they'll start hating. Guess its true what they say ; truth is bitter

now over to the queen-i-know-it-all

@ pattiano

sweetheart, i'm so sorry if you didn't get the answer you were expecting, but i don't believe in bullying because that's waht you indirectly want your cousin to do.

Darling, i wasn't out to hurt you ooo, just wanted you to understand that your point of view is wrong and unfortunately for you i don't hide the truth.

You asked how i relate to people, my dear my relationship to people is as good as it gets. My friends trust me to give the sincere answer, atimes it might be sweet to the ear, and sometimes not.

remember "my friend i'm telling you is a good friend", but "my friend i would have told you is a bad one" ; you choose honey.

BTW everybody on this thread is sayimg the same thing so why do'you think i'm out to get you. You asked for an opinion, you got one and you're complaining.
If you can't handle ctitics then you're on the wrong planet kiss

Tobiegal:

Sha, i think u should b more concerned about your cousin's happiness rather than looking for some reason to make her unhappy. If u ave rightly said she's happy, den wots your fuss about,

dere are people with boyfriend older dan them yet arent going to be as happy as your cousin, n there are guys out there looking for submissive women, older or younger, doesnt alway matter in d issue of love n when the issue of respect for the guy is concerned.

so ma answer is that u should remain happy for your cousin, cheesy

you took those words out of my mouth.

Pattiano, we're just trying to help you and make you understand that their hapiness is what matters. And you should be happy the guy is not taking advantage of your cousin's submissiveness wink
Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by rock2(m): 1:22am On Mar 08, 2007
@pattiano

Honestly, i think you should get less worried about that or you'll be calling trouble for yourself(like you have started doing already) and probably the couple.

i guess your cousin is not complaining
Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by pattiano(f): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2007
Ok Cute ass thanks a lot and to everyone who has contributed one thing or the other is just that it amazed me that was why i had to bring it to the forum for opinions i am indeed grateful and also using this opportunity to inviting all of you to the wedding come june 9th 2007 . I appreciate you all thanks. kiss
Re: How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) by cuteass1(f): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2007
@ pattiano
you forgot to give us the address, venue and time. . . . . . just kidding honey, but seriously i'm proud of you. Just believe us and you'll find out you're doing the right thing.

Good luck cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Best Friend Dates Your Dad! / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 / Am Not Stone-hearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.