Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him (16544 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Detention, Seven-count Charges / Adeleke: Police's Same 5 Count Charges In Different Courts / Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Gives Latest Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by felix10(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2018
Bro dino is confused.
Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by maasoap(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2018
lonelydora:
Dino Melaye....just know that as$ licking youths of Nigeria are solidly behind you. Nothing dey happen Sir.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by Brains1990(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Any attempt or attempted attempt by the police against Dino wil nt be tolorated. Dnt worry dino... Dey no fit do u anything. Na we dey ur side.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by 9jaown(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2018
lonelydora:
Dino Melaye....just know that good loving youths of Nigeria are solidly behind you. Nothing dey happen Sir.
O.Y.O

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by 9jaown(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2018
udemzy101:

We all shoot, sometimes we don't have the time to check out what we write.

No one is above that, even a PhD holder.

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by debolayinka(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2018
Orisirisi in my country. Later AGF go talk him own trash too.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by Kog45(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2018
juanjo2:
my friend from kogi said Dino melaye is just an online senator representing kogi west in the national Assembly grin grin grin
please help and develop your state
I thought Yahaya Bello is the governor of Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by sammylink: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2018
...paraded the assassination!!! (haa Dino). You sabi murder english o.
Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by Tripple34(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2018
Mandynews:
The senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has reacted to the news over Nigerian govt dragging him to court for ‘false information’

He wrote; "The same police who paraded the assassination,their weapons,the car they used, have confessional statements of suspects,ask me who are my suspects now colluding with Minister of Justice to arraign me for misinformation over a case that is in Court where the court have accepted"

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/962863847882313728

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/12/assassination-attempt-dino-melaye-reacts/

I would say it over and over again, online grammar and rants would not help us move this country positively. The only thing that very much will is our PVCs.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by godofuck231: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Mandynews:
The senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has reacted to the news over Nigerian govt dragging him to court for ‘false information’

He wrote; "The same police who paraded the assassination,their weapons,the car they used, have confessional statements of suspects,ask me who are my suspects now colluding with Minister of Justice to arraign me for misinformation over a case that is in Court where the court have accepted"

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/962863847882313728

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/12/assassination-attempt-dino-melaye-reacts/
. Where were they when he was shot at a shawama spot in Abuja, after he was shot and had fallen the assailants sped off, he simply got up paid and collected his shawama ate and screeched of in his sport suv, that's the shit you don't see about Dino bambino, that's ma nigga, if he could get any better from me

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by sonofgodfrey(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2018
a brief conversation with dino melaye

Re: Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him by Myself2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
APC government killing APC office holders with false allegation since 19kiridim

APC is truly the gang of evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara APC Crises: Lai Mohammed Faction Files Suit Against Saraki / Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark / 'Pls do not Leave" - PDP BOT Chairman Begs Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.