Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement (14326 Views)

Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa / Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election / Nigerians Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by tete7000(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Of course there is time for everything, Obasanjo won't be relevant forever.
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by abiolert(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2018
olabrad:

Yes, so that abuse of human right and Fulani supremacy can continue till 2023.
fulani headsmen issues predates this govt and so it should not be an issue, since the govt is working seriously in tackling the menace of farmers and headers clashes.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by EASY39(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Oyinlola Is Warming Up To Contest 2018 Gov In Osun,segun Oni Too Planning to contest in ekiti ,awon old cargo CNM.
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by maasoap(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2018
femidejulius:
The guy above me seems to have let sentiment take over good reasoning by saying Obasanjo is irrelevant.

A old man wrote a letter several weeks ago and the letter as well as the writer is still being discussed since then till now on the pages of newspapers, television stations, radio stations, social media including here on nairaland. I doubt if anyone here can write a letter and his letter will garner such relevance after 20 hours.

As for the shunning of the coalition by governors, I thought the main objective of the coalition is to create new wine and separate it from the old. In any case, I doubt the success of the coalition in 2019 while I hope Buhari will not return to power come 2019.

It is time to end this clannish government of the fulanis for the fulanis and other northerners.
And how do you plan to achieve that? By getting APC members to defect to CNM?
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by Odkosh: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2018
manikspears:

Thank you, I've been busy waiting for sensible people to talk,who governors help? The same set of bast$%ds that are owing months and months of salary? Make them go die abeg.
Abeg how can i join. I have the capacity to influence people around me to join. I have beem able to make them see the evil useless people that called themselves leaders.
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by Odkosh: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2018
EternalTruths:
Obasanjo is a fool to have supported Buhari out of greed to install another Yoruba man in the eventuality of Buhari's death.

Buhari will win and destroy Nigeria.
If obj is a fool, then what do we call your father?
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by ibkgab001: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2018
EASY39:
Oyinlola Is Warming Up To Contest 2018 Gov In Osun,segun Oni Too Planning to contest in ekiti ,awon old cargo CNM.

Oyinlola can't contest again but may be senetorial seat
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by olabrad: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2018
abiolert:
fulani headsmen issues predates this govt and so it should not be an issue, since the govt is working seriously in tackling the menace of farmers and headers clashes.

Well, this government told us the anti grazing law by states lead to the recent series of murder. Does anti grazing law also predate this govt?
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by EASY39(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2018
ibkgab001:

Oyinlola can't contest again but may be senetorial seat
am Telling you this is not a joke,i swear ,go back and confirm this in osun state,am fully on ground in political space in osun.oyinlola is planning to contest under their yeye coalation party ,even segun oni in ekiti,remember they were gov at the same time and the both trade their post with tinubu and acn because of their selfish interest.
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by youthsinitiativ(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2018
Are you a 49er and below,fed up with being a "lookman" as life is continually been sniffed out of our dear country by our pas and grandpas.

Are you tired of reading same letters your fathers and probably grandfathers read and have come to the realisation that it is a letter to "Dem-dem"?

Are you willing and ready to send our pas and grandpas to their well deserved retirement while we take over our destiny and future and have a country to bequeath to our down-line generations?

Do you want to be counted amongst those who didn't just fold arms (like our fathers) and sit while our collective destiny and whatever is left of our future is been frittered away by the same 'ol folks who care less about us?

Let's come together,make a move and take a stand.

We have every tools at our disposal to make this a reality.We control the social media and can use it to our advantage.

This is a clarion call to all under 50's from every part of Nigeria and profession to come together and lets form a front and decide what's left of our futures.

We are not taking to the streets or causing any physical unrest but our country can be salvaged bloodlessly.

If you are above 50 and agree your generation failed to take a stand as we are willing to do now while the country was left to the cabals and as such want to support morally,financially and advisory for the sake of your children,you are welcome onboard.

Reclaiming our country and building one we want for us is non-negotiable at this point. If 2019 is too close or sudden to make our stance known (which i don't think ) we can leverage on our force and movement using our block votes as a bargaining chip for a nothing less than 50% inclusion in the next government across all board in specific portfolios as a way to learning on the job of governance (NYSC) and ultimately taking over fully in 2023.

Every young Nigerian,home and abroad from the North,east,west and South needs to heed
this call and lets build a Nigeria of our dreams together.

Pm me lets start talking and mobilising.
it's such a shame that some of our youths still wont wake up from their slumber and smell the coffee to see that these old politicians are after their personal gains alone and could careless about us the youths plus our futures. They know there'll always be that handful of the youths who would trade theirs and their children's future for a few morsel or a couple of nairas..such a pity. How can one for the selfish sake of been called youth leader in these old folks movement,mortgage his and his downline generations movement? Its time for us to get our movement and create elders wing for our papas and grandpas to choose their elder leader from. We the youths are come of age and taking over.The pace has already been set in France and Austria,it sure can be replicated in Nigeria too. We've got the brains and professionals to give the old horses a run for their money.
join our watsapp group,number on profile
#ourmumudonexpire

#ourmumudondo
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by Bimpe29: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2018
Do you know the meaning of ''Irrelevant''?
Karlovich:
why won't governors shun his meeting, he has become irrelevant.
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by abiolert(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=olabrad post=64995523]

Well, this government told us the anti grazing law by states lead to the recent series of murder. Does anti grazing law also predate this govt? [ anti grazi law has no place in the constitution and i totaly agree with the govt when it said that the law lead to escalation of conflict in the highest form since independence. this issue if not settled once and for all, will be inherited by any xyz. you cant prevent farmers from farming neighter will you prevent cattle rearers. both existence depends on what they do. cattle ranching is the solution to the crisis.
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by olabrad: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=abiolert post=64997706][/quote]

Oga, stop going back and forth like a confused man. You said Buhari can't be blamed because herdsmen murder escapades predate Buhari, but that same Buhari said anti grazing law is the cause of the consistent murder. Does anti grazing law also predate this govt?
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by abiolert(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
olabrad:

Oga, stop going back and forth like a confused man. You said Buhari can't be blamed because herdsmen murder escapades predate Buhari, but that same Buhari said anti grazing law is the cause of the consistent murder. Does anti grazing law also predate this govt?
oga read through my response again. common sense will at least tell you that anti grazing law is new, that is why the president said its the cause of the current escalation of the conflict but not the general cause of the conflict that predates it. thank you.
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by olabrad: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
abiolert:
oga read through my response again. common sense will at least tell you that anti grazing law is new, that is why the president said its the cause of the current escalation of the conflict but not the general cause of the conflict that predates it. thank you.

See you commenting like you lost common sense. Does anti grazing law predate Buhari or not? Didn't the Buhari you want to die over say anti grazing law is responsible for the increased murder?
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by abiolert(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
olabrad:

See you commenting like you lost common sense. Does anti grazing law predate Buhari or not? Didn't the Buhari you want to die over say anti grazing law is responsible for the increased murder?
ur sense of reasoning is as stupid as you are since you cant argue without insult. better dont quote me again ok
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by olabrad: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
abiolert:
ur sense of reasoning is as stupid as you are since you cant argue without insult. better dont quote me again ok

As usual, a fool will always display his innate character of stupidity no matter how deep his fake facade goes. Some people are just dead brain idiots, going back and forth like their lived are ruled by blindness and confusion
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by abiolert(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
olabrad:

As usual, a fool will always display his innate character of stupidity no matter how deep his fake facade goes. Some people are just dead brain idiots, going back and forth like their lived are ruled by blindness and confusion
SOME FOOLS LIKE YOU ABI ? YOUR STUPIDITY HAS NO LIMIT
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by olabrad: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
abiolert:
SOME FOOLS LIKE YOU ABI ? YOUR STUPIDITY HAS NO LIMIT

Some idiots are too daft to be sensible. Bunch of empty fools depicting their mental deadness.
Re: 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement by Meritocracy: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Obasanjo case is like someone who drowned while swimming in a river and still believe he is the best swimmer trainer. He was in charge of this country for 8yrs as civilian president and couldn't make refinery and Nepa and Ajaokuta work. If he had done these Buhari would be facing another problem now and fuel scarcity would have been history. He thought he's done with Nigerian and increase pump price and make tax 10% a day before he left office. He should leave us alone and face his education. He met pump price at 22 and left it at 75 naira claiming if we can afford a bottle of Gulder we should be able to afford petrol as if economy depends on Gulder. Bullshit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa / N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't / PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.