Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party (32222 Views)

Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2018
bennytrips27:
95‰ of girls have a low thinking faculty, remove sex from a relationship and see what girls have to offer.

You are high on kunu, am sure all the females in ur family are part of the 95%, you traveled round the world to get that figure right, ode.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by ibroopeyemi(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2018
A grown-up men stills doing boy friend and girl friend,stop posting trash on Air,till you become responsible men.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by RALPHOW(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2018
At 50 years going about with fiance, Dad Freeze needs to check and recheck his head.
Hope the girl knows it is 1 sex per year if she is lucky enough.
She must be ready to accept his gay friends (says his ex wife),
and if they are caught under Nigeria law it is 15 years imprisonment.
Somebody that can not manage a wife trying to correct Pastors that manages thousands of couple,
Shame and I say Shame to be going about with fiance at 50.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by davies123: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2018
neonly:
I know dat girl at unical she a lesbian seriously

Stop hallucinating and giving misleading information...how could she be the same lesbian you met at Unical when she schooled at RSUST in Rivers and was never at Unical? https://www.facebook.com/benedicta.Elechi/about?lst=100004161993985%3A100005629752457%3A1518428860
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by texazzpete(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2018
desreek9:
A fornicator that wants to remove the log of wood in pastors eye, he hasnt remove his own, he should marry her first then we would know he is talking not blabbing.

The woman has been his fiance for how many years now and he has not married her, please is he not deceiving her? later he"ll say pastors are deceiving people, rubbish. MAKE SURE YOUR HOUSE IS CLEAN BEFORE CASTIGATING OTHERS.

Abeg which demigod Pastor are you defending now with this rubbish?

Did the woman tell you she is begging the man to marry her immediately? Do you know what the couple has planned privately for when they'll eventually formally marry? Why are you making these assumptions with zero knowledge?

All this twisted bitterness all because someone is begging you to worship Jesus and not your pastor. Na wa.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by RALPHOW(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2018
neonly:

Okay bird of the same feather
No problem they will stay in two different rooms
she with her Sodomies
he with his Gomorrahs
However they should remember it is 15 years under Nigeria law.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2018
somehow:
does preaching make you a pastor or didnt Jesus ask everyone to spread the gospel?

God save us from Christians by name/affiliation but not by right.

I didn't say he is pastor. I said he preaches. What exactly is he preaching? That it is ok to live with a woman that you are not married to? Because that is what his life preaches.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2018
desreek9:
A fornicator that wants to remove the log of wood in pastors eye, he hasnt remove his own, he should marry her first then we would know he is talking not blabbing.

The woman has been his fiance for how many years now and he has not married her, please is he not deceiving her? later he"ll say pastors are deceiving people, rubbish. MAKE SURE YOUR HOUSE IS CLEAN BEFORE CASTIGATING OTHERS.

Its obvious you are not a christian and you dont read your bible, it is also obvious you just go to church for going sake...more like an every Sunday morning ritual of dressing nice and going to see who dresses better than you.

Have you heard of anyone called Paul in the bible?...yes I mean the dude that wrote the most books in the new testament, I doubt if you know his story.

Have you by chance come across this statement "judge not"?...you dont read your bible so I dont expect you to have come across that statement.

Do you know self righteousness is a great sin and the bible condemn it?

Do you know God can speak to and through ANYONE?...and NOT only through the 'HOLY AND PERFECT PASTOR WITHOUT ANY SIN NATURE' you worship.

Did the bible not teach you to always check what your pastor teaches you if it correspond with Gods word?...how could you when the only time you pick up your bible is only on Sundays and its more like a fashion accessory to match your outfit to church.

If you can answer these questions without insulting me then only will i say you now have the spirit of God in you and have repented.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Icecream4U(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2018
The girl no go dey pay tithe o
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by somehow: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2018
He's preaching the word of God, he didn't ask you to copy his marital lifestyle, he's been married before same with the way he married, both of their spouses are alive and the bible said if you're divorced, you must stay single unless your ex dies.

For him not to keep having multiple partners, he decided to stick to one, is it a sin? yes, but i will leave that to God to decide when they meet.

Your pastor might be doing worse yet hides it yet he preaches to you, lay hands on your forehead and even dictates to you on what is right or wrong without you calling him out except you want to say your pastor is a saint. so just pick the message and leave the messenger alone.
ImaIma1:

I didn't say he is pastor. I said he preaches. What exactly is he preaching? That it is ok to live with a woman that you are not married to? Because that is what his life preaches.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by bennytrips27(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2018
desreek9:

You are high on kunu, am sure all the females in ur family are part of the 95%, you traveled round the world to get that figure ode.
next time just disagree. Oponu.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by ImaIma1(f): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2018
somehow:
He's preaching the word of God, he didn't ask you to copy his marital lifestyle, he's been married before same with the way he married, both of their spouses are alive and the bible said if you're divorced, you must stay single unless your ex dies.

For him not to keep having multiple partners, he decided to stick to one, is it a sin? yes, but i will leave that to God to decide when they meet.

Your pastor might be doing worse yet hides it yet he preaches to you, lay hands on your forehead and even dictates to you on what is right or wrong without you calling him out except you want to say your pastor is a saint. so just pick the message and leave the messenger alone.

A person who preaches is meant to preach with his/her life first. You cannot expect a homosexual, lesbian, transgender, etc...to come and preach God's word. I am supposed to block out what i see and just listen?

My pastor is married with children. That is what i see. His life preaches first before his mouth. Any other hidden thing is between him and God and cannot be hidden forever. Besides i worship God and not him.

Point of correction, my pastor doesn't dictate to me. I have a bible that makes what i should do clear.

The message and the messenger should be one. You cannot be drinking coke and you are advertising pepsi.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
desreek9:

my friend shotup & continue paying ur tithes. dis gibberish you wrote here will not convince a wise person it only can convince a dull brain like urs

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by neonly: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=64993923][/quote]
Funny
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Xisnin(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
desreek9:

Sheeple, how many boyfriends do you have?
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Godwin978(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
pzphoto:
Daddy freeze and his beautiful Fiancee was spotted at the Birthday celebration of Omotola at 40 .

They look good together

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/daddy-freeze-and-beautiful-fiancee-spotted-at-omotola-at-40/

if your mom is this ugly....i guess you slaughter her, weting fine here?
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by drstone1: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
TalkingBird:
If Tithing is not for Christians, is birthday celebration for Christians?

What does the Bible say pls?

I just spotted a JW. Which of the kingdom Halls do you attend?
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by biggy26: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
neonly:
Has she had u before?
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by neonly: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
biggy26:

Has she had u before?

Bros I bi guy like u why u tripping
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
desreek9:

focus on message, not messenger. Or fly go follow dead bodi enter ground
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by biggy26: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
neonly:

Bros I bi guy like u why u tripping
Haha haha, tot u wer a chic.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by neonly: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
biggy26:

Haha haha, tot u wer a chic.

Loi
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by neonly: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=64993923][/quote]

I tire toooo smiles
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Origin(f): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Will a church marry them as divorcees? Na question o.

His message de authentic, but I guess if you cant fight the message. Look for any fault in the messenger and destroy his credibility.

Normal naija runs.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by somehow: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Meaning you as a person don't preach nor does your pastors preach since most including you can't preach with your life?

Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakhilome, Benny Hill e.t.c all still preach even though we know they have divorced their wives and some remarried when the bible teaches against divorce except if its infidelity, and you are not expected to remarry until the ex dies.

So what do you say about that? different rule for different people based on who you like or hate right?

ImaIma1:

A person who preaches is meant to preach with his/her life first. You cannot expect a homosexual, lesbian, transgender, etc...to come and preach God's word. I am supposed to block out what i see and just listen?

My pastor is married with children. That is what i see. His life preaches first before his mouth. Any other hidden thing is between him and God and cannot be hidden forever. Besides i worship God and not him.

Point of correction, my pastor doesn't dictate to me. I have a bible that makes what i should do clear.

The message and the messenger should be one. You cannot be drinking coke and you are advertising pepsi.

So you can excuse your pastor's hidden sins because hes not a media person, yet you're castigating another cos you can see his "girlfriend"? double standards right?

abegggggi!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by ImaIma1(f): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
somehow:
Meaning you as a person don't preach nor does your pastors preach since most including you can't preach with your life?

Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakhilome, Benny Hill e.t.c all still preach even though we know they have divorced their wives and some remarried when the bible teaches against divorce except if its infidelity, and you are not expected to remarry until the ex dies.

So what do you say about that? different rule for different people based on who you like or hate right?

So you can excuse your pastor's hidden sins because hes not a media person, yet you're castigating another cos you can see his "girlfriend"? double standards right?

abegggggi!!!

What is the assurance that my pastor has hidden sins? Or I am supposed to worry my head about it or start investigating him? Freeze is living with a woman that he is not married to...I am not talking about his hidden sins.

As I said, our lives should preach first. Soon he will turn marriage counsellor.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by benjyyyyy07: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
you know dis just by looking at her
MrMoney007:
the girl looks like she has a low thinking ability

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) / Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.