Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" (34940 Views)

Zlatan Bought His Girlfriend A Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift. Pics & Video / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by NaijaNaWaa: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
LifeDrama:
Bought he will pay?

BUT he BOUGHT it, anyway
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Stupid puppy
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by skales67(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hushpuppi should stop this nonsense. Even if Kcee collected the car on loan, what's the big deal? Some men even married their wives on loan and yet heaven did not fall.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Newpride(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
We all know most of our celebrities go beyond their boundary
they are used to living fake lives.
So it's not news, that most of them buy cars on loan. Start from..... Olamide, wizkid, Oritsefemi, small doctor and lots more.
Even u hush puppy or hush bingo, u live is full of fake and u do things for social media.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by LydayBobo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
i tot this idiot only sold his scrotum and kidney in Malay . grin.it seems he sold his brain too grin
kcee has been in d industry as right from when tuface was in plantazion boyz and u now wana say he cant pay for that car. undecided
Lolz you are really a NIGHTMARE007. Cant stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by designVATExcel: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
For the loan to have been approved sef is levels. You think any Nigerian can just walk into a bank and secure such amount..
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by ycat: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
No be this boy they shade Whizkid and Davido out of envy? Where does Hushpuppy expect him to get money to buy a car? Person wey no fit sing to save his own life. When you know how to shade others but still burrow car, next time keep your mouth shut. Na escalade self, proly 2007.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by lilyheaven: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
It is none of your business, a man like you should not be a busybody. Who even ask you self. Is it ur loan? Who ask you for proofs?
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by DonBenny77(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Even if he bought the car on loan, are you the one who's going to pay the money? Yimu cry

Rubbish he can't buy his car on loan and be deceiving us that he is alahaji bereau de changer

That's living fake life, fake jewelries fake everything

He is fugacy

Hush keep calling them out

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
If he bought the car on loan...what's your business, won't you mind your business.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by DONADAMS(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
adaksbullet:
Whot his alway did these rushpupi sef undecided his he the only body in insta? undecided undecided undecided

Whom his known his papa on naija undecided undecided undecided

I im Wait for the day he we crossed hin lane too mine lane angry I we rubbished him on his live ehn, he we never fogerted it on his remain live angry angry angry angry angry
lol...this man..where you been go?
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by loomer: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
The most important thing be say e buy the car
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Kotodoctor: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
michaelbiz:

calm down, brodaly. this is pure amebo matter....is hushpuppi any better? make some of us no just talk abeg... cheesy

Depends on your definition of ameabo. When those arist show off on their music and brag about how much they spend in clubs, how many girls they are with, is that not ameabo. Who ask them to report themselves? When you report something that is not true to the public, people have an honest obligation to critism it. Seeing that it's already in in public domain. You can sing about love and other things that people don't have an angle to critism from. Not bragging music. That said, hush is not any better yes! But he is the better man here in my opinion because he is richer. Since they like rubbing things in people's face and being all smug about it..how do they like it now?

I will advice you stay your broke assss out of this(pardon my french) Course when two rich pompous men fight we say let the best rich pompous man win.

Let's not preach legitimacy of income here Course non of them can luck the earth and say their source of income is 100% legit.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by talk2percy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Where were u when ur dad bought the car he was using on loan
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
LydayBobo:
Lolz you are really a NIGHTMARE007. Cant stop laughing
grin
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Originaligboman: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
So he doesn't know that even dangote dey collect loan
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Kotodoctor: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
texazzpete:

When someone with no visible, legit source of money makes a post complaining about someone snitching on him to the EFCC, my brother, that is enough to make a reasonable deduction.

But continue defending his honor here. Take a screenshot sef and send to him on IG. Maybe he'll dash you some money sef cheesy

Your reason show childish ignorant. One that often get your likes killed in the street. Many of you dont even know what street boys means. Street boys are into everything and anything. Almost everyone is guilty just don't get caught. That's the rule.

You are pointing fingers at "hush" because kc is a musician lol. Does kc look like a real musician to you. Or using music as a disguise. Since you know hush is a crook has he been investigated and prosecuted. You are making all sought of false assumptions and standing your ground base on that. Like I said this is why many of you will get killed in the street defending what you don't understands. You are standing at such distance and claiming you know the right side.

99% of what they are talking about you have no idea trust me.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by newslifeop: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Funkybabee(f): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Its normal,that is how real big or business people rock,if u can't loan u wont quickly do something as long as he didn't stole it
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by texazzpete(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Your reason show childish ignorant. One that often get your likes killed in the street. Many of you dont even know what street boys means. Street boys are into everything and anything. Almost everyone is guilty just don't get caught. That's the rule.

I love how you common thieves use fancy terms to dance around the term 'theft'. It's either 'hustle' or 'street boy'.
Abeg, I don't live in the same physical and ethical gutters you people inhabit...so all this talk about 'getting killed in the street' is just laughable.

Kotodoctor:

You are pointing fingers at "hush" because kc is a musician lol. Does kc look like a real musician to you. Or using music as a disguise. Since you know hush is a crook has he been investigated and prosecuted. You are making all sought of false assumptions and standing your ground base on that. Like I said this is why many of you will get killed in the street defending what you don't understands. You are standing at such distance and claiming you know the right side.

I'm not pointing fingers. I'm stating the obvious.
I don't care about any 'right side'. I don't even give a hoot about the Kcee guy. But at least the man can show legit sources for at least *some* of his inflow.

Kotodoctor:

99% of what they are talking about you have no idea trust me.

To be fair, you are right. I have never made it my concern to dabble in-depth into the ways of crooks. cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by zemx17(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who cares?

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Kotodoctor: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
texazzpete:

I love how you common thieves use fancy terms to dance around the term 'theft'. It's either 'hustle' or 'street boy'.
Abeg, I don't live in the same physical and ethical gutters you people inhabit...so all this talk about 'getting killed in the street' is just laughable.

I'm not pointing fingers. I'm stating the obvious.
I don't care about any 'right side'. I don't even give a hoot about the Kcee guy. But at least the man can show legit sources for at least *some* of his inflow.

To be fair, you are right. I have never made it my concern to dabble in-depth into the ways of crooks. cheesy

Stay blessed.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by sukar886: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
this puppy like making noise,even if he bought the car on credit or loan how is it ur business,is he going to pay with ur money...na wahoo,guy u be busy body
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Alfred2000: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
LifeDrama:
Bought he will pay?
Rip english language..u guys shld keep commiting blunder..buhari u hv done enough
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by princejayboss: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
It’s only in Nigeria and those with shothole brain considers buying car on loan as a crime; hushpuppi we know, is a broke dude
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by timesup234: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
The average Nigerian can easily be brainwashed. No single Nigerian musician is worth a million dollars in networth not even 2face. Most people need to get their brains checked
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by timesup234: 6:21am On Feb 13, 2018
princejayboss:
It’s only in Nigeria and those with shothole brain considers buying car on loan as a crime; hushpuppi we know, is a broke dude
debt is slavery and thats why most people in America default on their payment and get their properties and cars foreclosed on. Taking debt in luxury is one of the most stupid thing to do
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2018
hushpuppy well it really none of your dame bussiness kcee isnt competing with you by buying a gucci car just face your gucci product until you remaining balance the you go back selling your table water.you dare open that gutter and talk to EMONEY bro, he will buy and resell you.fool.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by princejayboss: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
timesup234:
debt is slavery and thats why most people in America default on their payment and get their properties and cars foreclosed on. Taking debt in luxury is one of the most stupid thing to do

Oga listen; the reason why our country is a shithole is because most want to live above their standards even when there is provisions by the system; loan system; morgage is a system of financial scrutiny and security by the system.

Here aboard; why some careless Yoruba guys goes to prison for fun is because they often forgets the basics; once they made small change, they will rush and buy G-wag in cash; when they have no reasonable tax record or valid source of income ; in such situations, the system will start to investigate them and found them wanting; but had he or she took that car on a car loan program, no body will disturb him or her.

So it’s only in Nigeria that people will wake up and go and buy a car of 50,000 USD cash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / 2face & Annie Support Daughter On Interhouse Day (pics) / Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.