Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

MI Abaga Announces “yung Denzel” Album Release Date - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga Announces “yung Denzel” Album Release Date (480 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / ‘A Good Time’: Davido New Album Breaks African Album Release Record / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga Announces “yung Denzel” Album Release Date by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Having made a grand entrance into the Naija music industry over ten years back, Nigeria’s finest rapper, M.I Abaga has held the country down with his all-time rap sensations which are arguably one of Africa’s biggest music exports.

M.I has dropped several albums for the listening pleasure of lovers of the hip-hop genre and has never disappointed his fans with his works. Even though the rapper is in the habit of taking extended breaks from album releases, his value never drops as a result. Precisely on Wednesday 7th February, M.I announced the coming of his forthcoming album.

This will be his 8th project and his first album in four years. M.I’s last album before this one was dropped four years back and was titled “The Chairman.” This forthcoming album is titled “Young Denzel” and is slated for a May 2018 release. Giving huge gaps before dropping new albums has obviously become M.I’s preferred mode of operation.

According to him, every project is a piece of his life and must be well documented and organized, not rushed. In his words; “Every project for me is a piece of my life…I will never rush music because I respect my fan base too much.”

http://m.eskimi.com/ecc/post?club_id=29368&post_id=920534
Re: MI Abaga Announces “yung Denzel” Album Release Date by eTECTIVe(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2018
Mr Incredible seems to have awoken from a long slumber dis year.. Still grooving to his Rendevous
Re: MI Abaga Announces “yung Denzel” Album Release Date by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Mr Incredible seems to have awoken from a long slumber dis year.. Still grooving to his Rendevous
I love that man. He's a genius rapper.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide C Ronaldo Lyrics / The Emabarrassed Pianist / UK Grim Rapper Skepta Is Now A Chief In Ijebu Ode Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.