Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Help Me Find My Niece. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me Find My Niece. (418 Views)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find My Niece. by bluebutton: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2018
Good Afternoon Everyone,
I came home from England few years back and I was told that my cousin's child got kidnapped.
This incident happened along Osisioma Ngwas junction in Aba, Abia State.
All attempts to find her is futile. I have now resorted to Social Media for aid.
Please, she was abducted when she was three years old. Now she's about 4 or 5 years old.
Her name is Chinwendu. I have faith that she will be found.
I also appeal to whoever has her to please return her to the nearest police station. Her uncle misses her. The gifts are still packed and waiting.
In God's name, if any one finds or has seen little miss Chinwendu, please report to the nearest police station of the Area Command in Aba, Abia State.
Thank you ever so much for your help.

Re: Help Me Find My Niece. by debolayinka(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Make your information more accurate.
When was she kidnapped?
Who was there with her at the junction (cos a 3-year old girl shouldn't be at the junction alone)?
You should be able to tell her exact age.

This can help in tracing her more easily.
Re: Help Me Find My Niece. by bluebutton: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2018
debolayinka:
Make your information more accurate.
When was she kidnapped?
Who was there with her at the junction (cos a 3-year old girl shouldn't be at the junction alone)?
You should be able to tell her exact age.

This can help in tracing her more easily.

About 2 years ago.
Her teenage aunt.
I know I took that picture when she was 3 years old and it has been 2years since the Zone 9 Police Division in Umuahia has been on this matter.
The issue has taken us to Bayelsa, Lagos and back to Abia.
Re: Help Me Find My Niece. by debolayinka(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
bluebutton:

About 2 years ago.
Her teenage aunt.
I know I took that picture when she was 3 years old and it has been 2years since the Zone 9 Police Division in Umuahia has been on this matter.
The issue has taken us to Bayelsa, Lagos and back to Abia.
God will intervene in this case my brother.

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Cyber Crimes In India You Need To Be Aware Of / Exposing Heartless Stealing And Extortion At The NIMC – / Man Jailed Two Years For Stealing Tin Tomatoes In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.