Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Men Cheat. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Men Cheat. (1224 Views)

I Just Found Out Why Men Jump From One Woman To Another / Why Men Need To Wear Sublimated Polo Tees More Often? / Nigerian Lady Explains Why Men Are Generally Good Looking Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Cheat. by stixxx: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2018
It can be scientifically proven that man by nature was designed to cheat and it only takes personal control of his body to resist the temptation-(which isn't an easy thing to do).Statistically, millions of sperm cells are produced and stored (more like locked up or imprisoned) in the epididymis on a daily basis. During Sexual Intercourse,millions of sperm cells are in competition to fertalise just one egg from the woman.At the end of the day,only one sperm cell wins the race leaving the other millions to wither (in other words useless) with no other egg to fertilise. This in turn gives a man the urge to look for other eggs from other women to fertilise due to insatiable sperm cells. Hence,men are by nature polygamous,regardless of how much they love their spouse. A woman on the other hand who is crazily in love with her man finds it very hard to cheat on him (afterall only one egg can be fertilised at a time). A woman cheats easily only when she's no longer emotionally attached to her spouse. cc.lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat. by kstix(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Stunning... Makes absolute sense
Re: Why Men Cheat. by mrsojiugo(f): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2018
stixxx:
It can be scientifically proven that man by nature was designed to cheat and it only takes personal control of his body to resist the temptation-(which isn't an easy thing to do).Statistically, millions of sperm cells are produced and stored (more like locked up or imprisoned) in the epididymis on a daily basis. During Sexual Intercourse,millions of sperm cells are in competition to fertalise just one egg from the woman.At the end of the day,only one sperm cell wins the race leaving the other millions to wither (in other words useless) with no other egg to fertilise. This in turn gives a man the urge to look for other eggs from other women to fertilise due to insatiable sperm cells. Hence,men are by nature polygamous,regardless of how much they love their spouse. A woman on the other hand who is crazily in love with her man finds it very hard to cheat on him (afterall only one egg can be fertilised at a time). A woman cheats easily only when she's no longer emotionally attached to her spouse. cc.lalasticlala

Not my Man...Op the caption could have been, 'Why some men cheat'.
Would be nice if you had provided detials of this study on which this hypothesis was based grin
Re: Why Men Cheat. by kstix(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
mrsojiugo:

Would be nice if you had provided detials of this study on which this hypothesis was based grin
It just in their nature to cheat. Yes even your man. Give him the right amount of circumstance, if he has no strong control, he will cheat. That's a fact
Re: Why Men Cheat. by stixxx: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
mrsojiugo:

Re: Why Men Cheat. by stixxx: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
mrsojiugo:

are you sure he's not cheating right now?
Re: Why Men Cheat. by mrsojiugo(f): 1:57am On Apr 25, 2018
stixxx:

are you sure he's not cheating right now?

the union between man and woman is not a competition, its a partnership and both party have equal equity. Thats all I will say on this. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Celebrity Makeup Artist, Hair & Prosthetic Designer / Join Our Bangladesh Wholesale Preorder / Quality Turkey And China Adult Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.