Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,668 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM (4284 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? / How To Open Tecno Camon CM's SIM Card And MicroSD (memory) Card Slot / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2018
Pls I have been using tecno camon c7 just got camon cm I urgently need help on how to insert sum and and SD card on camon cm
I can use a little help
Its is different from my previous phones don't want to damage anything Tnkx
Re: How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by Mastarcard: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Get a pin or the sim tray ejector provided in the pack. Put the pin through the whole and apply light pressure. The sim tray would pop out. The SIM card is nano sim though.
Re: How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by fibonacci2526: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2018
lustychima:
Pls I have been using tecno camon c7 just got camon cm
I urgently need help on how to insert sum and and SD card on camon cm

I can use a little help

Its is different from my previous phones don't want to damage anything
Tnkx

You should have a sim ejector, go to the side of the phone and insert it gently on a tiny hole until you hear the pop sound, it's all.
Re: How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2018
Mastarcard:
Get a pin or the sim tray ejector provided in the pack. Put the pin through the whole and apply light pressure. The sim tray would pop out. The SIM card is nano sim though.
I don't have a sim ejector can office pin do d magic,

Pls wats the different between nano and micro

Tnkx by the way

Modified

Don't even know the sin ejector is inside d pack
Re: How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You should have a sim ejector, go to the side of the phone and insert it gently on a tiny hole until you hear the pop sound, it's all.
the hole beside the stuff dat look like the volume control on the order side?
Re: How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Tnkx fibonacci2526 and MasterCard
I have done it
Tnkx once again
Re: How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by fibonacci2526: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2018
lustychima:

I have done it

Tnkx once again

Good to hear.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by Mastarcard: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
lustychima:

I have done it

Tnkx once again

You are welcome
Re: How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by sureinfo: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2018
You should have a sim ejector, go to the side of the phone and insert it gently on a tiny hole.that should do it
lustychima:
Pls I have been using tecno camon c7 just got camon cm
I urgently need help on how to insert sum and and SD card on camon cm

I can use a little help

Its is different from my previous phones don't want to damage anything
Tnkx
Re: How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM by tafat: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2018
Nice info
sureinfo:
You should have a sim ejector, go to the side of the phone and insert it gently on a tiny hole.that should do it

(1) (Reply)

If This Phone Doesn't Shock You, Then I Don't Know What To Say To You.. Find X / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Who Knows This Strange App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.