Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Jumia Agents Pls Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Agents Pls Help! (3906 Views)

10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions / Any Sure Jumia Agents Here / Jumia Agents..help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Agents Pls Help! by ametu166(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
I want to order for about 5 pieces of infinix hot,hot not and hot note pro. I need an online agent to help me with the order with the 50% discount. I'm not using a smart phone so I can't use d app. U can drop your number so that I'll reach u.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
ametu166:
I want to order for about 5 pieces of infinix hot,hot not and hot note pro. I need an online agent to help me with the order with the 50% discount. I'm not using a smart phone so I can't use d app. U can drop your number so that I'll reach u.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by ametu166(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
post=34328784:

Copied ma. Thanks
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
ametu166:
Copied ma. Thanks
Pls modify your last quote and remove my name... Thanks
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by ametu166(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Done
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
ametu166:
Done

Guy you have done anything.... All I require of you is to clear the text where you wrote copied by modifying it...
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls do modify and don't lemme regret trying to help out
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2015
ametu166:
Done

Guy u still refused to remove my name and d number... What the he'll is wrong wv u
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by akashi01(m): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Mogenerous:

Guy u still refused to remove my name and d number... What the he'll is wrong wv u
please i heard one cant order 2 phones at a time is it true?
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2015
akashi01:
please i heard one cant order 2 phones at a time is it true?
Not true
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Dawnnaija: 6:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Pls who can help me 08149583661
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Dawnnaija:
Pls who can help me 08149583661
Try Techlector 08100482812
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Ishilove: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Mogenerous:

Not true
I've ordered for a product on your platform, but I'm having second thoughts. I am thinking of canceling because someone close to me was telling me that the products Jumia sells don't have warranty. I could go to Slot and be given 6mths/I year warranty, but not so on Jumia.

Is this true?
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Ishilove:

I've ordered for a product on your platform, but I'm having second thoughts. I am thinking of canceling because someone close to me was telling me that the products Jumia sells don't have warranty. I could go to Slot and be given 6mths/I year warranty, but not so on Jumia.

Is this true?

I'm not a jumia agent, I will call or Techlector to come and address this. But pending the time, I will say it's not true.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Ishilove: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Mogenerous:

I'm not a jumia agent, I will call or Techlector to come and address this. But pending the time, I will say it's not true.
Thanks
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Deshannel(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Hi guys hurry up and start placing your orders to enjoy this Infinix Mega deal, if you don't want to be left.
WhatsApp me with the name ND to place your orders 08068765346
Hurry now!
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by ihatebuhari(f): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Mogenerous:

what's wrong if someone quote u?

mtcheeeeew
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:
what's wrong if someone quote u?

mtcheeeeew

Why jump into something you know nothing about? He needed something and I assisted with my details written in it and I told him to erase it after he has gotten the info so it that now a crime? Keep carrying your hate around you... Not to other people pls
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by nonny400(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Mogenerous:

Why jump into something you know nothing about? He needed something and I assisted with my details written in it and I told him to erase it after he has gotten the info so it that now a crime? Keep carrying your hate around you... Not to other people pls

Honestly, I see nothing absolutely wrong in your details being here,after all nobody really knows you. Its just a name,not like your phone number is here too. The guy has probably moved to other threads also,so forget it.

Peace.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
nonny400:

Honestly, I see nothing absolutely wrong in your details being here,after all nobody really knows you. Its just a name,not like your phone number is here too. The guy has probably moved to other threads also,so forget it.

Peace.

You might see nothing wrong but I see everything wrong... Just last month, a guy posted his mail Addy so someone can mail him something he needed, the next minute, he said he got a mail that his mail Addy was used to register a scam post on olx and he mailed olx immediately.... That alone can implicate him.

I'm being careful, this world is now very delicate and moreover, it was a full name and a number. I kept on seeing his last seen and kept on mentioning before he eventually removed. I was only trying to help
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by TechLector: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Thanks
hallo Ishilove, Jumia only give you time to return any faulty device... it is only the manufacturer that gives warranty... even at slot, they have to return any faulty device back to the manufacturer ... hope this is clear sire?
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by TechLector: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2015
Mogenerous:

Try Techlector 08100482812
wow.... thanks Mogenerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mogenerous(f): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2015
TechLector:

wow.... thanks Mogenerous

You are welcome. I have someone that wants to order, he has been trying your number, is there still hope for him?
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by TechLector: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2015
ametu166:

hallo ametu166 .... i guess you have a browsing phone... Please stay tunned.... the latest will be updated soon
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by omo17(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
TechLector:

hallo ametu166 .... i guess you have a browsing phone... Please stay tunned.... the latest will be updated soon
Can I order through you pls.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by TechLector: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
omo17:

Can I order through you pls.
nope.... gotten too much to order
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by TechLector: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
WE AT TECHLECTOR ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER. STAY TUNED FOR JUMIA DAILY VOUCHERS:=> http://techlector.com/jumia-voucher/
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by omo17(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
TechLector:
WE AT TECHLECTOR ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER. STAY TUNED FOR JUMIA DAILY VOUCHERS:=> http://techlector.com/jumia-voucher/
So, I can't get any help
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by joy4real1(f): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Deshannel post=34336401][color=#000099]Hi guys hurry up and start placing your orders to enjoy this Infinix Mega deal, if you don't want to be left.
WhatsApp me with the name ND to place your orders 08068765346
Hurry now!
hope am not late? I need infinix hot note at Abuja
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Is this true?
I am agent of jumia, konga and dealdey
Warranty will be given on any products as sure as the manufacturer did. All these online stores have strong return policy, resulting in replacement, but NO refund policy.
For examle jumia handles complaints swiftly from a trained Jforce agents.
Feel secure to place order from me browse their websites, pick your choice of item, send thru my email at take5ideas@gmail.com
Note pay on delivery
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Ishilove: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2015
indigene:

I am agent of jumia, konga and dealdey
Warranty will be given on any products as sure as the manufacturer did. All these online stores have strong return policy, resulting in replacement, but NO refund policy.
For examle jumia handles complaints swiftly from a trained Jforce agents.
Feel secure to place order from me browse their websites, pick your choice of item, send thru my email at take5ideas@gmail.com
Note pay on delivery
Please will you permit to vent? I am so pissed off right now and i regret buying stuff through Jumia. I bought a phone but i was not allowed to test it before payment. Upon opening the package i found out the phone is faulty. I havr returned it since then but I have not hear anything rom the agents. I had quietly gone to Slot to but my phone i would have the liberty to test the thing before paying. Look, if you guys don't refund, whenever you remember to replace the phone for me, I insist on testing it before accepting. What rubbish! I has inconvenienced me so much. Just to replace something and all i am getting is ceremony and feferity. In my life i will never patronise JuMia for anything again. NEVER!!!!

I want my phone o!! I can't even call them because their contact details are in the phone i want to replace. ho can i call? If i go to their office in Adeniyi Jones ehn, the whole building will hear my voice. What rubbish is this?? If i had bought it from a store won't the thing have been replaced by now?? Pay on delivery my foot. Yet they will not allow you test the thing you want to buy and they are telling me pay on delivery. If i go to their office, i repeat they will not find it funny. What rubbish is this??

Mr indigene, please i want a number to call because i am boiling right now.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Eyop: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Please will you permit to vent? I am so pissed off right now and i regret buying stuff through Jumia. I bought a phone but i was not allowed to test it before payment. Upon opening the package i found out the phone is faulty. I havr returned it since then but I have not hear anything rom the agents. I had quietly gone to Slot to but my phone i would have the liberty to test the thing before paying. Look, if you guys don't refund, whenever you remember to replace the phone for me, I insist on testing it before accepting. What rubbish! I has inconvenienced me so much. Just to replace something and all i am getting is ceremony and feferity. In my life i will never patronise JuMia for anything again. NEVER!!!!

I want my phone o!! I can't even call them because their contact details are in the phone i want to replace. ho can i call? If i go to their office in Adeniyi Jones ehn, the whole building will hear my voice. What rubbish is this?? If i had bought it from a store won't the thing have been replaced by now?? Pay on delivery my foot. Yet they will not allow you test the thing you want to buy and they are telling me pay on delivery. If i go to their office, i repeat they will not find it funny. What rubbish is this??

Mr indigene, please i want a number to call because i am boiling right now.

Even the slot you patronised as an alternative to what you went through in the hands of Jumia is like jumping from frying pan to fire. The slot of those days isn't the same today because they sell substandard mobile phones and i don't even know if it's the same with their laptops. I bought 3 different phones from Slot(Blackberry,Samsung and Nokia) but it was a waste of money. Out of the 3 phones,the blackberry only lasted for 3 months and packed up,the samsung sometimes goes off & on while the nokia was never used for 1 day because it had a power problem. I returned the Nokia but they said since it's under warranty,it will be repaired but was still a waste of time after several attempts by their engineer to repair and when i got tired,i just collected it and left.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. / Just Got Android 13 On My Redmi Note 10 Pro / Seek Unatural Sounds With Dirac Hd On Your Infinix Hot 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.