Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Birthmark - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Birthmark (142398 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthmark by Unbreakable007: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2018
true true

na space i com book

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by holuwarlay08(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
i wan do jamb.....abi which kind long story be this....
Re: Birthmark by vickyluvspices(f): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
lonesome501:
OH MY GOD!! u ar d 1st female to wish me luck,,how happy am i. don't worry,,i promise to treat u to a nice and tantalizing IYA BASIRA amala and ewedu, once i kill d money swallow snake..catch d little kiss am throwin to u..MUAH
am not realy a rooter for amala....em...clearsthroat lets just share d money naw unless u plan on been a patriotic citizen...as for d kiss hope it is a holyone.
Re: Birthmark by lonesome501(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
vickyluvspices:
am not realy a rooter for amala....em...clearsthroat lets just share d money naw unless u plan on been a patriotic citizen...as for d kiss hope it is a holyone.
eeyah!! but u ar really missin out of one of d best spices in 9ja..wondering wat kind of spices ur own victoria loves((or z it wat i am thinking)),,and i am nt a greedylicious person,i would definitely send ur own share((i hope u would manage #500 recharge card))..and d kiss,,actually kisses,,na d holiest kiss i av eva dash out((so count urself lucky))
Re: Birthmark by vickyluvspices(f): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
lonesome501:
eeyah!! but u ar really missin out of one of d best spices in 9ja..wondering wat kind of spices ur own victoria loves((or z it wat i am thinking)),,and i am nt a greedylicious person,i would definitely send ur own share((i hope u would manage #500 recharge card))..and d kiss,,actually kisses,,na d holiest kiss i av eva dash out((so count urself lucky))
laughs then settle with a side grin...am just a hopeless romantic somebori jawe dats wht inspires my monikers.,,#500 rcard ? haba dats d highest act of akagum...as 4 d holier than thou kises..accepts it shyly

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by bimberry1307(f): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2018
I'm pitching my tent right here.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Dessydemmy: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
So I'm here!!!finally, please mention dessydemmy in your next update. Weldone dearie.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Ehmjay(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by heemah(f): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
I'm just here watching BOLAPE in HD grin

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Eddyella(f): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Update plsss

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
BIRTHMAK: #3

Chenille Thomas came from a small village in Toronto, Thornloe. She was working in The Grove, one of the big restaurants in the Ontario city as a waitress when she met Usman Ali.

She had been an only child to her parent whom she lost them in a fatal motor accident at the age of ten and ended up living with her paternal uncle. Her uncle tried to rape her when she was twelve after which she ended up in the orphanage. She left the home to be on her own when she was eighteen.

She got a job in the first restaurant she approached for a job and ended up sharing rooms with a colleague, Olivia Wilson who eventually become her friend. She was a 19-yr old, dark-haired girl with a striking look and a lush figure when they met.

Usman worked as an engineer with Nigeria Bottling Company, Kaduna branch. He was sent to Toronto for a six-month training program.

He went into town in the company of a black American friend, Derek on his second day in town. They walked into the restaurant café for a cup of steamy coffee and for a change of scenery from the hotel environment.

The first person he saw bussing the table was this incredibly pretty dark-haired, white girl who smiled at him. He returned the smile.

Chenille was greatly attracted to the tall, slim, Hausa Youngman. She couldn’t stop talking about him, long after he had left.

Fortunately, he came back the following day and asked her out. It turned into a sizzling affair between the two of them which lasted for the duration of the six months stay. He was the one who deflowered her.

A night of unprotected sex in the back of a rented cab after a whole day out resulted in a pregnancy which they both discovered when it was three months old. They decided to keep the baby.

Usman’s training period ended and he returned to Nigeria with his fiancée to the surprise of his family.

Chenille’s dream of happily-ever-after marriage ended abruptly when she met her hostile in-laws who made no attempt to hide their dismay, shock and dislike for their white daughter –in- law- to- be.

Not only did she have a different skin color from theirs, she was a non-believer who wore skimpy dresses without bothering to cover her head and didn’t understand their language. Usman tried to bridge the gap between his bride and his family by making sure she did everything they wanted.

Apart from the hostile family, the northern harsh weather was not a comfort to her white skin. The only happy spot in her life was her very supportive husband and the growing baby in her tummy.

After a brief stay in his family house which ended in a bitter row between the couple and his family, he got a new apartment in Kaduna city and moved his fiancée there.

She gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl in the federal medical center a few weeks later. Usman was moved to tears at the sheer beauty of his baby girl.

They were married formally and quietly in a court of law the same day their baby was named.

Fatihat Elizabeth Ali was six months old when her father came home one day to find out that his wife had disappeared mysteriously into thin air and had left his baby wailing her head off in the cot. He dropped his baby with his mother and went to report to the police. The search lasted for almost one year in which Usman's hope of ever seeing his wife dwindled.

His anger and hurt at her disappearance festered every day which he took out on his toddler daughter. He reduced the frequency with which he visited his daughter at his family home and eventually stopped visiting when he started dating another lady.

Amina Mohammed was the daughter of his father’s best friend. Her family was from Zaria. They met at his immediate sister’s Nikka ceremony and started dating to his family‘s delight. Usman got married again when fatihat was three years old and he took her back.

Fatihat was the combination of her parent’s best physical traits. She was a walking temptation by the time she was old enough to walk on her two feet.

Her father’s family regarded her as a curse which was why she was so beautiful with her ever curling dark hair and treated her like one. She was maltreated and neglected until her father came to take her back, then her real nightmare began.

Amina settled into her husband’s home as a full housewife and turned her step-daughter into her personal housemaid.

Fatihat started doing household chores immediately she was old enough to walk and understand whatever instruction was given to her.
Her father enrolled her in a government primary school while her immediate younger siblings started in an exclusive private crèche.

She hawked wares for her stepmother whenever she comes back from school. She took care of everybody in the house except herself. Most times, she was the last person to go to bed at night and the first to wake up in the morning. Her study time was limited to her school time.

She was an exceptional student in school; she did well in both her academic and out-doors activities. Her numerous awards were tucked away in the privacy of her room from the prying eyes of her step-mum and hostile uncles and Aunts.

Amina suggested in a subtle way to her husband to get Fatihat betrothed to a man as soon as she finished her primary education. Usman agreed but when he saw the result of her entrance examination, he changed his mind and enrolled her in secondary school.

However, destiny had another plan for her because her father died when she was fourteen years old.

It was a cold Saturday morning. The harmattan was blowing fiercely. Amina just puts to bed her fifth child. She was alone at home with the kids because her husband has traveled to Abuja on a business trip.

Fatihat was scrubbing the kitchen floor while her siblings were watching cartoons on kiddies’ network when she saw a police car drove into their compound, closely followed by an ambulance.

She dropped what she was doing and went to peep through the kitchen window in time to see a police officer walked up to their door.

Amina opened the door on the second knock and stared at the uniformed policeman, truly puzzled.

“Good morning, madam. I’m inspector Adam Abdullah. Can I talk to Mrs. Aminat Ali?”The man greeted with a polite smile.

“I’m Amina Ali. How can I help you?” She asked in a trembling voice.

“I’m sorry madam but is there any other adult in the house, probably a man?” He asked uncertainly.

“I’m the only adult in the house except for the kids. Please tell me what happened to my husband. It is him, isn’t it?” She pleaded, wriggling her hands. She tried not to glance beyond him at the waiting ambulance.
“Well, I’m sorry to tell you this but your husband was involved in a fatal car accident on his way from the airport. His car had a head-on collision with a coming tanker driver and he died on the spot.” He told her solemnly. She screamed in agony.

Fatihat stood at the window as the remains of her father’s mangled body were brought out of the car and washed and wrapped properly. She watched as his janazat prayer was observed on him and he was laid in his final resting place.

She watched as their friends and relations trooped in and out of their house to console them and not even one person asked about her or how she felt.

It was as if she doesn’t even exist in the household, she thought miserably, feeling chilled to the bone because the only person that cared, no matter how little had just left her in the world to face its cruelty alone. She knew it was time for her to make another choice. Her education has come to a sudden standstill and she needed to think of another way of survival right now.
Madam Kofoworola Akinola lived down the street from Ali’s house. She was a divorcee and her children resided mostly with her ex-husband abroad, so she was almost always alone in the house except for her house helps.

Most of the elites in the society were on her client’s list as she supplied them with house helps whenever they needed one.

She was having a late-night dinner one evening when her doorbell rang. She went to open the door by herself as she had dismissed her house-maid for the night.

“Who is it?” She asked cautiously a few feet from the door.

“This is Zainab, madam. I came to introduce the girl I told you about ma'am. ”A feminine voice answered. Zainab was a house girl in one of the neighborhood houses and it was Kofo who introduced her to her employers.

She opened the door and the girl walked in, closely followed by fatihat Ali. She let in both girls and flagged them to a seat. She sat opposite them and studied the younger girl, clad in a faded Ankara blouse and skirt with a head tie covering her head.

“How are you, fatihat? Please accept my condolence on your father’s death. May His soul rest in peace” Kofo addressed her in sympathy.

“Thank you, ma'am.” She bowed her head and studied her feet.

“So how may I be of assistance to you, girls?” She addressed them both now, looking from one to the other.

“Do you remember that you told me if I find anybody willing to work for your friend in Lagos, I should let you know? Fati wants to go.’ Zainab nudged the other girl in the rib.

“Fatihat, you want to go and work in Lagos? Are you aware it is far away from home?” Kofo’s voice echoed with surprise. She was well aware that their tribe does not mingle with Yoruba.

“I no longer have a home. I can work in any part of the country as long as I will be allowed to school as well.” Fatihat stated with a boldness which surprised the woman, meeting her direct gaze.

“It seems as if you’ve already made up your mind about this but you have to assure me that you won’t allow your schooling to affect your chores in the house.”Kofo warned her.

“That is not a problem, Madam, it won’t.” She smiled shyly at her.

“I think that is settled. Be ready to leave by 8 am on Sunday morning. I hope you are aware of the way your salary will be paid?”Kofo raised an eyebrow.

“It is okay by me. Zainab explained everything to me. Thank you very much. You just saved my life.”Fatihat went on her knees. The woman got to her feet to raise her up.

“You are welcome, Fatihat. You girls should start going. It is late already.”Kofo glanced at the wall clock. It was an hour to midnight.

“Goodnight ma.”They chorused as they filed out. She locked the door behind them.
On Saturday evening, the last thing fatihat did was to pack her things and dropped it with a neighbor.

She woke up unusually early on Sunday morning, did all her regular morning chores, took her bath and was dressed to leave by the time Amina woke up.

“Where are you going?”Amina asked sharply, taking in the fact that she was dressed to go out.

“I want to get something down the street. I will be right back.” She fidgeted nervously.

“Postpone whatever it is you want to get. Go and washed those soaked baby clothes I have in the bathroom.”Aminat ordered briskly.

Fatihat glanced at the wall clock. It was ten minutes to eight already.

“I’m sorry, ma. I need to go right now.” she insisted firmly, edging past her. It was the first time she had ever rebelled against her step-mother. Amina swirled round in shock.
“Did I hear you right?”Aminat stared at her in shock as she headed for the door.
“You heard me quite right ma.”She moved on very fast in case her step-mum decides to strike her which wouldn’t be the first time.

“Please don’t bother to come back to this house because if you do, I will teach you a lesson you will never forget in your whole miserable life.”Aminat threatened her, shaking with rage.

Fatihat turned around when she got to the door of their sitting room and looked her squarely in the eyes.

“When next we meet, Aunt Amina, you will be shocked because by then you will be willing to end your miserable life. This is just the beginning of it by the way.”Fatihat informed her and walked out.

Amina sputtered with rage and remained furious for the rest of the day but it was the last she saw of Fatihat Ali in years.

Do you want to study, work and live in Australia? We offer free education consultancy, assist with Admission processing and student visa application. We also do flight reservation and ticketing to any destination outside Nigeria. Chat me up if you are interested. I can be reached at @obolaji on twitter and https://web.facebook.com/olanrewaju.mobolaji on facebook. You may also inbox me at obolaji2002@yahoo.com......

Cheers!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Birthmark by aprilwise(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
it gonna be bomb of a story

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Dessydemmy: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
hnnnmm!!! on a bumper to bumper with you.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by itsandi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Birthmark by divinehand2003(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
This epic story began on a very fast and interesting note. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by bimberry1307(f): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2018
following like kilonshele

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Eddyella(f): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Really felt 4 d poor girl.
More ink 2 ur pen.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yes, I felt for her too.
Eddyella:
Really felt 4 d poor girl.

More ink 2 ur pen.
Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
FOUR

Chief Mrs. Olayemi Abeeb was a Lagos state-based businesswoman who rarely stayed at home. She has a big departmental store that was run by her manager and salesperson while she traveled around the world for one business deal to another.

She had dismissed her previous house help a month ago when she discovered that the later was in possession of some of her misplaced pieces of jewelry. She needed to replace her as soon as possible as she rarely stayed in Lagos the few times she was less busy.

Her husband stayed in port-Harcourt with her four boys who visited Lagos only when they were on holiday.

She was watching a TV program when her driver arrived with her new house help. She pressed the ‘pause’ button on the VCR and stared in horror at the teenage girl who walked in to stand in front of her.

‘Good afternoon ma’am.’ Fatihat went on her knees in front of her, clutching the Ghana-must-go bag which held her few belongings, in front of her.

She has four boys; three of them are teenagers while her first son, Olawale just got admission into University of Ibadan medicine school. He rarely visited. Her second son, Olatunde was the most notorious and most handsome out of them all. He just finished his secondary school and would be coming down for a long break while the last two were still in secondary school.

“Oh my lord of mercy!” Yemi exclaimed as she stared at the fair, dark-haired girl clad in faded Ankara blouse and skirt. Despite her poor dressing, even Yemi knew she was a walking temptation for any hot-blooded man. She felt scared for her kids. She has a houseful of men! “What part of Nigeria do you come from?” She asked disgustingly.

“I’m from Kaduna ma.”Fatihat stared at her toes.

“I see. Are you a half-caste? I mean is any of your parents from outside Nigeria?’ Yemi’s eyes narrowed suspiciously, taking in her small sharp nose and naturally lined small pouting lips.

“I don’t know. I promise to be good, madam. Please don’t send me away.” Fatihat raised her palms in a plea, aware that the woman has taken a sudden dislike to her. She didn’t know why.

“Well, I don’t care where you come from but I want to give you a warning. I have four boys and they spend their holidays with me. Please keep your distance whenever they are around. Is that clear?” she demanded.

“Yes ma” Fatihat nodded her head vigorously. Then it occurred to her that the girl didn’t even understand what she was talking about. She sighed with relief and smiled politely at her.

“How old are you?” She asked curiously.

“I’m fourteen ma” She refused to meet her eyes.

“Well, you are certainly naïve and small for your age. Kofoworola told me you want to continue with your schooling, is that true?”She sat back.

“Yes, ma. I promised it won’t affect anything I have to do here.” She hastened to reassure her.

“That is fine. You are very smart but I hope Lagos will not teach you a lesson?” She murmured under her breath. She shook her head again. “I will show you to your room and give you the whole night to settle in” She got to her feet and shut down the television set.

Life in the Abeeb’s home was slightly better than what it was at home. At least she is getting paid for her services, even though her boss was as harsh as her step-mother was but she cared less about it all.

At almost fifteen, she was averagely tall and her body was filling out in the right places. She was a sight to behold in her school uniform, a green pleated short skirt and white long sleeve shirt.
She has her shares of toasters and admirers both at school and wherever she went like any other adolescent young girl but she was smart enough to realize any wrong step could jeopardize her future. However, destiny has something else in store for her.

Tunde Abeeb wrote his last paper before the school term was over but he waited till his younger brothers were on vacation from school and decided to come down to Lagos with them.

Their mother was not home when they got into the house. They were informed by their security man that she was still in the shop.

His brothers retired to their room to play games after helping themselves to the cold lunch they found in the fridge. Obviously, their mother has been expecting them.

He went to his room to watch his favorite season film ‘Prison break’. His bedroom window faced the gate. He heard the gate opened around 5 pm in the evening, and then he heard voices at the gate. He expected to hear the sound of a car but when nothing came, he stood up and went to the window out of curiosity.

He whistled long and slowly under his breath and stared with blatant admiration at the walking vision who walked through the gate. His loin tightened with desire.

It was the vacation day at Fatihat‘s school. She was in senior secondary school one. She felt on top of the world and whistled a soft tune to herself as she came in through the gate. She was clad in her school uniform with her school beret under her armpit while her report sheet was folded in the other hand.

“I feel good! Tra la la la la. Baba, good afternoon.” She grinned at the elderly security man. The man couldn’t help returning her infectious smile.

“You win visa lottery this afternoon, fati?”He asked curiously.

“I passed all my papers, baba. I can’t wait to show my madam. I feel so good.” She hugged him joyfully. He laughed out loud.

“You do well, my girl! Well done!” He smiled at her.

“Two pieces of meats for you tonight. Don’t let madam hear that ‘o.” She said in a stage whisper as she cat-walked away towards the house, oblivious of her young admirer who stood at the window, watching till she disappeared into the house. She didn’t know about their new visitors until her boss came in quite earlier than usual and announced their presence. She came to serve them at dinner and returned to the kitchen to finish her chores for the day.
“Who is she, mum? Where is Mariam?”Tunde was unable to hide his curiosity.
“I have sent Mariam away. She is the new replacement and her name is fatihat.”Their mum watched each of them very closely.

“Really? She is the prettiest house maid we ever have. Where did you find her, mum?”Her last born, Tayo asked curiously.

“My friend, kofo, the one who stayed in Kaduna sent her to me.” She reached for the salt.

“I see. She must be a Hausa girl then, isn’t it?” Ayo gave her a questioning look.

“She is Hausa. You guys should eat your food. Stop this question and answer session about my new house girl.”She chided softly.

They discussed every other thing about their lives except their housemaid but Tunde’s mind was on the pretty face and he couldn’t wait to talk to her.

On the other hand, fatihat kept to her post and away from her boss’s son but she could feel Tunde’s gaze on her back each time she walked past, so she avoided his presence altogether.
One evening, Fatihat just finished taking her bath very late in the night and came out of the bathroom, clad in a towel wrapped around her middle to find Tunde, sitting on the only chair in her room. She stifled a scream and ran straight back into the bathroom. Unfortunately, the bathroom door has no lock.

“Come out right now, fatihat or I will come after you. I know the bathroom does not have a lock.” He was greatly amused. She scrambled into her dirty skirt and blouse and came out, furious.

“What are you doing in my room, you unmannered idiot?” She screamed at him.

“You better keep your voice down or everybody will come in to know what we are talking about. You still look pretty by the way.” He told her with a grin.

“What do you want? Please get out of my room right now, I want to sleep.” She stood by the bathroom door with beating heart.

“I want you.” He said simply and quietly. She felt her jaw dropped in shock. “Stop acting naive, baby girl. You know I’ve always wanted you and that was why you avoid me like plague. Come off it, you know I can give you a nice time. All you need to do is to say yes.” He said with undisguised arrogance and her jaw dropped even further.

“You are mad, stark, raving mad, Olatunde Abeeb! What kind of girl do you think I am? A call girl, LovePeddler or a harlot?” Her voice was hostile.

“Okay, I’m sorry. We will start all over again but can we at least be friends? I truly want to be close to you.” He got to his feet and she took a step away. “Common, fatihat. If I want to do anything to you, I would have joined you in the bathroom even before you came out. I’ve been watching you all night. Don’t be a spoilsport. Please!” He said quietly and she stared at him for a moment, trying to read his mind.

“Okay. I will be your friend but please keep your distance from me. Don’t get me into trouble please.” Her voice was firm.

“But I still want to date you, Fati. I want to know you in every way a man knows a woman and I won’t give up on that.Goodnight” He blew her a kiss and walked out while she stared at him, stupefied.

Tunde’s father, Mohammed Abeeb has a growing manufacturing company in Lagos. He shuttled between it and the company where he was an employee which was located in Port-Harcourt. With the assistance of his business-oriented wife, the company has been thriving and they were already considering diversifying into other areas.

After his secondary school, Tunde joined his father’s company pending the time his result would be out and subsequently his admission into a higher institution. He went to work every day and came back a few hours after fatihat returned from school, then he would join her in the kitchen and chat about his day until his mum returned from the shop.

The long vacation ended and his siblings returned to Port Harcourt, so he was often alone in the house with her most of the time.

At first, fatihat was edgy and uncomfortable in his presence, no matter where they were, especially as he continued flirting with her and trying to touch her whenever he could but after sometimes, she stopped taking him seriously and actually enjoyed his company. However, affairs came to a head one fateful morning.

Fatihat was in senior secondary two. The class was proving rather challenging for her. It was the middle of the second term and her school was on two days mid-term break. Once they resumed, they will have a series of tests which she was determined to pass at all cost.

Her plan was to do her chores on time and as fast as possible, then returned to her room to start studying. She has the whole house to herself that morning except for the security guard who was inside the security house. She moved from one bedroom to another, scrubbing bathroom and toilet.

She was inside Tunde’s room, clad in her short skirt and T-shirt when he came in. He wasn’t feeling too good that morning and decided to take the day off from work. He got permission from his immediate boss and headed home only to find her in his bedroom, oblivious to his presence as she sang softly under her breath.

She was scrubbing the bath and he could see her fair thigh up to the beginning of her cheap panties.

Desire slammed straight into him and sweats beaded on his forehead which has nothing to do with his rising fever.

He walked out briefly as he unbuttoned his shirt and removed his trousers with hammering heart, then came back in with a determined look on his face.

Fatihat came out of the bathroom as he was locking his bedroom door and she dropped the bowl and brush she was holding abruptly.

“What are you doing at home at this hour? Why are you locking your bedroom door? Don’t you know I’m in?” She asked curiously as her thoughts raced ahead of her.

“I wasn’t feeling fine at work, so I decide to come back home and rest.” He came towards her. She took several steps back until the back of her knee connect with the bed, and then she lost her balance and toppled onto the bed. He was on top of her.

“What are you doing? Please get off me.” She screamed at him, terrified and scared.

“Common, Fatihat. Don’t you even have any feelings for me at all? Stop pretending you don’t want me.” He put his hands in the v-neck of her t-shirt and tore it into two equal halves, exposing her firm young breasts to his lustful gaze.

“Get off me, you brute.” She fought him with all her might, galvanized by her rage and fear but she was no match for his masculine strength.

He took her two arms and pinned it with one of his own while he settled firmly between her thighs, holding her lower body down with his own.

With his free hand and mouth, he sampled, sucked and licked at her exposed breasts, paying attention to the taut, rosy nipple which tightened even more as he sucked at it. She released an involuntary moan and tried to bite him with her teeth. He bit her nipple sharply and she cried out in pain as tears filled her eyes.

“Will you stop fighting me? Can’t you see yourself? You are already as aroused as I am. Quit fighting and let’s enjoy this like two civilized adults.” He chided her and continued his expert touch and petting on her body.

“Please, Tunde let me go for the sake of God.” She said in a ragged sob, tears running down her face but the only response she got from him was the tightening of his fingers on her breast as he squeezed harder.
She gave one last struggle with all her strength, twisting beneath him but she realized quite too late that she only got him aroused the more.

He reached beneath her and tore off her cheap panties, then pushed her legs apart and entered her with one plunge. She screamed and he froze in shock as he realized quite too late that she was a virgin!

P.S Do you want to study, work and live in Australia? We offer free education consultancy, assist with Admission processing and student visa application. We also do flight reservation and ticketing to any destination outside Nigeria. Chat me up if you are interested. I can be reached at @obolaji on twitter and https://web.facebook.com/olanrewaju.mobolaji on facebook. You may also inbox me at obolaji2002@yahoo.com......

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthmark by aprilwise(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nice one pls keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Whyke141: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
BIRTHMARK...

Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by skubido(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d update... Plz d update is slow,, plz do something abt dat..

More of God oo

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by heemah(f): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is what Yoruba people call "lobatan" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by murphymakun(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Ehmjay(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wow! That was a cruel act Really devastated but I am certainly sure they will end up together

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Eddyella(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Xpecting more...

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Yes, it is cruel. Anything can happen..
Ehmjay:
Wow! That was a cruel act
Really devastated but I am certainly sure they will end up together

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Ehmjay(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sister Bolape he neva reach make yhu update ba! is It until ant swallow 30 billion you will update

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Whyke141: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Sometimes we feel we've failed; When life turns us to his opponent in a boxing ring and we becoming vulnerable against her.

Sometimes we want to quit. As we seem to be lost in the ocean of life with different thoughts running through our mind. We feel quitting is the best option.

Sometimes we want to die. Hoping that the life thereafter would be better. These thoughts running through our minds and hearts are what PoetKhu played with, tossing around while birthing this convincing encouraging piece titled - I BELIEVE.

This is A voice that deserves to be heard. This is PoetKhu on paper. This is Whyke Anthology.

Enjoy!
http://manuelwhyke..com/2018/03/i-believe.html

Proudly Whyke.
Re: Birthmark by bimberry1307(f): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
wow! so they had history before. keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by itsandi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.