Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,623 members, 7,844,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back (34878 Views)

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by Hargbo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
O boy see frustration...guy calm down
King990:
Freeze it shall not be well with you wherever you are right now
whats your Story with this Guy
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by bjay13: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Truly And Truly D Girl No Sabi English. Any1 Who Cares Shd Check Back.
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by Hargbo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Na u freeze send come to redeem his Social Destiny
SAMBARRY:
gbagbe oshi.that babe is desperately looking for a husband and it's so obvious.she's saying things that people like you want to hear for validation and attention and of.course more followers.secondly she claims she's a nollywood actress meanwhile I've not seen her in any movie.not even super story

Any female knows The gimmicks of other females especially one DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR ATTENTION AND LIKES FROM THE MEN grin

let her get what she's looking for then you will now see her true color.nollywood actress ko,ashawo actress ni grin

Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by TechAddiction: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Narldon:

Let's settle this

LIKE FOR UCHE UBAH

SHARE FOR FREEZE

Hey narldon u bak? Missd ur comments....

1 Like

Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by Narldon: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
TechAddiction:

Hey narldon u bak? Missd ur comments....

Yes dear

Wow, I'm flattered. Thanks smiley

Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by TechAddiction: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Narldon:

Yes dear

Wow, I'm flattered. Thanks smiley

Hehehehe!! Hope u good?

1 Like

Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by Melkos: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by Narldon: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
TechAddiction:

Hehehehe!! Hope u good?

Yes dear, How about you?

Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by GoodMuyis(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
story for the gods.so today she bashed a person you and your goons were closetly resenting,that's why you're hailing her? grin

The girl is looking for attention and validation from men like you

SHE DEY DESPERATELY FIND HUSBAND.she knows that if she says what men like you love to hear she will get attention and likes from the men so she can now SHOOT HER SHOT grin wink

BY THE WAY VALENTINE'S AROUND THE CORNER wink
.BABE IS DEVISING STRATEDGY TO GAIN FAME AND POPULARITY SINCE NOLLYWOOD IS NOT GIVING HER THAT.SHE WANTS TO.CLIMB ON FREEZE TO GET 2 minutes popularity.I'm sure with time she will be forgotten after few of you have taken her to the slaughter slab and off her pants wink

We know what happened to other pro anti feminist looking for male attention.some of them don turn after two and singing another song.they even full nl grin

Ok continue to dey defend Freeze, while him go drink himself to stupor to forget his woes.
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by TechAddiction: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Narldon:

Yes dear, How about you?

Nufhn much, just kicking....
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by frankson1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Oh so you are a woman and you have his number? No wonder this divine burn hurts you so bad, you must be his side chick grin

Unfortunately I don't get excited when speaking with my fellow men but as his side chick the very thought of having his number on your phone must be a thrill ain't it? grin

Don't worry in another 10 yrs after he is done with his other side chick he may upgrade your status from side chick to *main chick but not yet wife material* on probationary grounds for another 5 yrs.

Keep on defending freeze. Na woman like you uche ubah be and she is already a movie producer at 25 while you are playing phone number carrying side chick on nairaland.

Oga you have started your own savagery.
I dey follow you o so kwontinu cheesy
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by frankson1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

butterflyl1on:

LMAO let me address you like your boyfriend freeze addresses others.

Learn to upgrade your English before you decide to cavort with my sort. I am not in the class of those who lisp while typing and who gag on big words. The word is fiance and not phenese

No wonder you are a sheeple in the church of freezeland, his grammar must always leave you enraptured and in orgasmic throes.

So you are not even freezes taste? LMAO grin

What are you? An ogre? A leprechaun? Stomped shît? What really are you?

So the souvenir he shares to his fans is his phone number and you having it has surely made your day and night as the placard carrying attention seeking misfit you are.

Nairaland does not want you and freeze does not want you as you said he has a "phenese". grin

Chai I give up on you. Others are in school, getting degrees and brushing up on their intelligence and common fiance you cannot type. No wonder freeze cannot flaunt you as his side chick.
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by kachi19: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Aquariann:
If a man comes out to say a woman is incomplete without a man or marriage, Nairaland ladies will come for his head.

We're all witness to comments here on nairaland calling on Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Linda Ikeji et al. to "Go and marry" being called out (by mostly ladies), asking if marriage is all there is to a woman.

Now this same lady has come out to say a woman is incomplete without a man, and Freeze called her out arguing in Favour of unmarried ladies, but hatred for him have made even supposed females to support the lady.

My comment is directed to Nairaland ladies, before you join the bandwagon in insulting Freeze because of his opinion on this matter, ask yourself this, are you incomplete without a Man or marriage?

Affection, Passion, Intimacy is a deeper part of human nature. be you man or woman you can escape it. He mentioned Oprah, Oprah you see may not be married probably feeling she don't need but she has been with many partners just to fill up to closeness for as long as it lasts per person. Not just a woman. We humans are incomplete without intimacy and affection it's the first feeling a human experiences: Love, passion, Closeness
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by bionixs: 4:07am On Feb 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Oga you're incoherent abeg.
First complete Secondary School before you quote me.

Ninnyhammer.
oga head teacher, you are psychologically unstable
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Ok continue to dey defend Freeze, while him go drink himself to stupor to forget his woes.
*yawns*

Shotitan aboyiku? grin
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hargbo:
Na u freeze send come to redeem his Social Destiny
o yes!

Gidi gan Ni o.mo super cool pa ni wink
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Maximus85:

It's not a must to say anything when you really have nothing to say.
it's not a must to quote me when you don't agree with me.this is a public forum and not your father's village wink
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

Sorry EDUCATED ILLITERATE

get sense u just refuse to get sense

ur daftness is beyond redemption
educated?illiterate?

Choose one na? grin tongue
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Point of correction AGAIN!

it's medulla oblongata and not oblangata

Putting intelligence and knowledge into you is akin to pouring water into a basket apparently.

Even the person you dubbed a tout knows how to spell it while you who does not chat with nonentities do not.

How sad.
friend of a nonentity,which under the bridge school did you attend? Your teachers need to be arrested grin
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

mumu ur sense no tell u say na combination of pidgin n abbreviations i take dey communicate with
arindin haven't I warned YOU to stop quoting me? If YOU cannot spell words correctly?

You no dey hear word? grin tongue
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Ogbeni take your L and shut that stench hole in your face. Your idol has been broken, brutalised, shredded, pounded, mashed up, chewed up and spat back out. In fact, both of you should take this L and go
dingbat too dey do like person grin tongue
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by Maximus85(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
it's not a must to quote me when you don't agree with me.this is a public forum and not your father's village wink

At least I have a father who I respect and who has taught me to respect other people's fathers. Go fix your life sir. I'm not the cause of your misfortune.
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Maximus85:

At least I have a father who I respect and who has taught me to respect other people's fathers. Go fix your life sir. I'm not the cause of your misfortune.
after you shave off that your dirty armpit hair.I'm sure your daddy didn't teach you personal hygiene wink
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
educated?illiterate?

Choose one na? grin tongue

i guess u dont read try to ask google d meaning of an educated illiterate
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
arindin haven't I warned YOU to stop quoting me? If YOU cannot spell words correctly?

You no dey hear word? grin tongue

oponu i guess ur brain has gone to stupidity mode again.

didirin

oloriburuku
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

oponu i guess ur brain has gone to stupidity mode again.

didirin

oloriburuku
e pain am grin

Otijo pa grin tongue
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by SAMBARRY: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

i guess u dont read try to ask google d meaning of an educated illiterate
see the thing wey dey form teacher grin

It doesn't know the difference between U and YOU grin tongue

I swear clowns full nairaland grin
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:

kini problem gon

didirin whats d difference between both of dem

like i said its like ur stupidity comes in d evening
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:

at dis time ur stupidity has rendered me speechless cos its

an insult for me to start wasting my important insult on u i think i need people with great minds to insult
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LMAO let me address you like your boyfriend freeze addresses others.

Learn to upgrade your English before you decide to cavort with my sort. I am not in the class of those who lisp while typing and who gag on big words. The word is fiance and not phenese

No wonder you are a sheeple in the church of freezeland, his grammar must always leave you enraptured and in orgasmic throes.

So you are not even freezes taste? LMAO grin

What are you? An ogre? A leprechaun? Stomped shît? What really are you?

So the souvenir he shares to his fans is his phone number and you having it has surely made your day and night as the placard carrying attention seeking misfit you are.

Nairaland does not want you and freeze does not want you as you said he has a "phenese". grin

Chai I give up on you. Others are in school, getting degrees and brushing up on their intelligence and common fiance you cannot type. No wonder freeze cannot flaunt you as his side chick.

ah ah my chest did u just give someone a knockout punch? sorry, let me replay again to see if its a brain resetting punch
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by Maximus85(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
after you shave off that your dirty armpit hair.I'm sure your daddy didn't teach you personal hygiene wink

OMG... Just listen to yourself. Emptyhead
Re: Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back by ThisIsFlashh: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
e pain am grin

Otijo pa grin tongue
Shut up babe and wish your husband Flashh a Happy Birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) / Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.