Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,922 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

How #bbnaija Housemates Scattered The Dance Floor While Dancing To "One Corner" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How #bbnaija Housemates Scattered The Dance Floor While Dancing To "One Corner" (459 Views)

Billionaire's Daughter Fatima Dangote Scattered The Dance Floor With Rich Moves / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How #bbnaija Housemates Scattered The Dance Floor While Dancing To "One Corner" by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
There is something about the "One Corner" music that makes people go crazy whenever it comes up considering the way madness entered big brother Nigeria housemates when DJ Xclusive played the song last night.

The Big Brother Naija housemates had an exciting time on Saturday night at the house party as there was lots of booze and party music, thanks to DJ Xclusive as they gyrated their souls while getting really wild.

While the party started slow and calmly, the housemates later on went really wild when the DJ played the viral “One Corner” song, and they all gyrated in high spirit as they danced on each other.

Watch the Video below;
https://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2018/02/how-bbnaija-housemates-scattered-dance.html

Re: How #bbnaija Housemates Scattered The Dance Floor While Dancing To "One Corner" by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2018
so neymar will join real madrid in the next summer

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Disappoints Abuja Fans, Says He Has Finished Spending Performance Fee / #bbnaija2018: ‘I Think I Am The Strongest When It Comes To People In The House’ / My Fight With Wizkid Helped Me To Be Better –saeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.