Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,965 members, 7,956,616 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tragedy: OOU Loses A Handsome Biochemistry Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tragedy: OOU Loses A Handsome Biochemistry Student (1125 Views)

Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall / KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien / Final Year ABSU Female Biochemistry Student Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: OOU Loses A Handsome Biochemistry Student by laus(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
TRAGEDY AS OOU LOSES ANOTHER HANDSOME BIOCHEMISTRY STUDENT*
_By Bada Temidire_
Just as some students are bidding farewell to the harmattan semester examination, some are bidding their friends eternal farewell as well. Such is the pathetic situation at Sagamu Campus of Olabisi Onabanjo University as a 300L Biochemistry student gave up the ghost on Sunday 11th February 2018.
It gathered that Abdul Azeez Moyosore, the deceased, who had been sick for about two weeks still wrote his final harmattan semester examination last Friday with his colleagues unknown to him that he was bidding the world goodbye.
His death came in an adventitious way thus bring agony to many of his colleagues who knew him personally.
"They said he's been ill for like two weeks, but he writes examination. He even wrote the last paper we did on Friday, 311 Microbial Genetics", a course mate who expressed sadness and sorrow told Campus Mirror.
Lekuti Olamide, a bossom friend to the deceased also revealed that He went to his (Moyosore) family house in Sagamu where he confirmed that he has gone.
"On getting there, we didn’t even bother asking what happened, we saw it with our naked eyes that it's real.
"We met his Dad outside, he welcomed us and he was like we won’t use this to reward ourselves. We were told to enter, his Mom was laying on the sofa, her eyes were already swollen heavily.", Lekuti narrated.
"Moyosore and I were like brothers. I can't just believe he has gone to be seen no more..
"I’m still not sure about the cause of his death because we talked on Thursday. I asked what was wrong and he told me his Mum collected his phone so that he could rest.
Read full story
http://9jaairwaves..com.ng/2018/02/oou-loses-another-handsome-biochemistry.html

Re: Tragedy: OOU Loses A Handsome Biochemistry Student by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
RIP Moyo. One of the most reserved and cool headed guy I've ever seen.
Re: Tragedy: OOU Loses A Handsome Biochemistry Student by Emmanuel555(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
RIP Really pathetic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2018 JAMB Change Of Course And Institution Form Now On Sale / Any Hope Of Fulltime For HND With Pass Result In ND?? / Guide To Writing The Perfect Statement Of Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.