Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Experience With Verite Microfinance Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Verite Microfinance Bank (611 Views)

ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death / Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam / Mentally-Deranged Anglican Priest Sets ATM Of Imo Microfinance Bank, Aba On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Verite Microfinance Bank by melotech(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
My issue with verite microfinance bank
I open a daily saving with verite mfb through one of their account officer
Denis oluyemi Clement by name
The saving will take 90days before it can reach maturity stage the first one is between 1/08/17 to 29/10/17 after the maturity date it took me more than a week before I get the money.
From the onset I ask when can I get the money I was told immediately it reach maturity stage and I also make a call through to the customers service of the bank to know how Authentic is the claim by their agent in which they confirmed is representing them and that my money is safe with them i also visited the company at apongbon to also make enquiries I was told no problem
The second batch I stated with them on 6/11/17 to 4/02/18
So the second stage has reach maturity stage on 4/02/18 before this time the agent has been on and off I call the customer care I was told there are soughting out something therefore they have given order for all there agent to stop collecting money from people till January 15 after the Jan 15 I did not see the agent I call them they said there still working on there system now when my money now reach maturity day and I decide to collect it i went to there office on Tuesday 6 February I met one mr balsam (the company pm) he said the MD has given order that they should not release money for now I ask him why but he can't give me any reason he just said that is the instruction from the MD when I know told him I can't take that he said he will tender my issue with one man that will forward it to the MD since then have been calling the mr balsam is not picking I call the customer care they keep telling me there are working on it only for the lady to call me today 12/02/18 and said I should provide the account officer for me to get my money and the account officer in questions have not see him since first week of January
I need your opinion regards this
The account officer is not picking call if his number go through
Also the mr balsam has not been picking
And prior to this time have call the customer care to check my account ballance for me the amount she said is their correspond with the amount I get the alart on my phone though about #13000 is not reflecting at least they should give me the one in my account
NIgerian I need your opinion on this
Re: My Experience With Verite Microfinance Bank by Florblu(f): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Why is Verite microfinance bank acting like MMM?

(1) (Reply)

Father, Mother & Their 5 Children Dies After Inhaling Generator Smoke In Edo Pho / SARS KILLING:-None of Us Was killed by SARS, Vows to Sue bloggers -AAUSUG / Fake Mad Woman Having Beaten for Trying To Kidnap 2 Kids At Ikorodu Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.