Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound (2668 Views)

super clean 2013 Honda Accord 4plugs (full option) 4.8m only / 2011 Model Toyota Highlander Sportz Toks 4plugs Full Option / Used 2007 Lexus GS300 AWD Full Option 1.8m Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by diportivo: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin To see THINGS, you need to be a demeanor

Cc Timifakay diportivo

NB The clue is in plain sight!!

grin grin
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by thebigkendo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
mradonis:
If this is what u do, I don't indulge in such.so u mean to tell me there is Only one gold Eod on planet earth. If u re one of them, congratulAtion keep it up. But brother u don't know me so don't count or tag me as one of u or them and that certainly isn't the Eod I posted. Philosophers did say every1 thinks, but not every one reasons.now I really know its true

Please prove me wrong by posting a picture of the VIN tag from the Eod you posted.

1 Like

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by banky3w(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Another one is about to bite the dust grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by computerglobal(m): 3:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Ipfreely:

Hello.

I don't offer that service, personally. But I'd recommend computerglobal for a paid comprehensive VIN report. The fees are insignificant comparative to the cost of the vehicle and the peace of mind you would have.

He can be reached at 08060365068. Good Luck.

Thank you Boss

Much Appreciated
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:42am On Feb 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

Cc Timifakay diportivo

the lot no is visible and please what is the op arguing about? I saw something like ash abi na gold EOD
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by sauceEEP(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2018
Caught red handed but still denying
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by daamazing(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

Cc Timifakay diportivo

Oh oh seen cheesy

OS-what's the no called?
Thanks
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by thebigkendo(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2018
daamazing:
Oh oh seen cheesy

OS-what's the no called?
Thanks

cheesy cheesy cheesy Its called lot number
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by daamazing(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Its called lot number
thanks boss wink
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by ray48: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
I thought by now the Op would’ve taken down d post and apologized. It seems he doesn’t have a name to protect.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
ray48:
I thought by now the Op would’ve taken down d post and apologized. It seems he doesn’t have a name to protect.

it is high time we understand something very important!

some have food and they can't eat, some can eat but have no food.... its a gift from God that the one that has food CAN eat!

the same principle is applicable here..... some have brain that they can't use while some can use but have no brain..... it's a gift that u have brain and u can use it!

let's not make the handicapped op feel worse than he already does!
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Lush100(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Truly "minor " of a dent and truly minor of a person.

Truth and trust once again is eroded.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by mradonis(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
I finally was able to confirm from my boss that the Eod had a rear collition and is the one u posted somedays ago.I really wasn't sure and had to hear from the horses(owner)mouth himself,and he truthfully told the rear end was hit and bumper changed. Yet still the collition did not in anyway affect theengine,chassis or part that would affect the car from functioning optimally.
My sincere apology for not been able to promptly answer your question, I wasn't aware on the. Entire history of the car but ve confirmed. quote author=Ipfreely post=65032338]

Is this stated mileage accurate? Is this an accidented vehicle?[/quote]
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by thebigkendo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by thebigkendo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
mradonis:
I finally was able to confirm from my boss that the Eod had a rear collition and is the one u posted somedays ago.I really wasn't sure and had to hear from the horses(owner)mouth himself,and he truthfully told the rear end was hit and bumper changed. Yet still the collition did not in anyway affect theengine,chassis or part that would affect the car from functioning optimally.
My sincere apology for not been able to promptly answer your question, I wasn't aware on the. Entire history of the car but ve confirmed.
Ipfreely:

Is this stated mileage accurate? Is this an accidented vehicle?

Go & sin no more
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by ray48: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
mradonis:
My sincere apology for not been able to promptly answer your question, I wasn't aware on the. Entire history of the car but ve confirmed. quote author=Ipfreely post=65032338]

Is this stated mileage accurate? Is this an accidented vehicle?

That’s my man. U re a hero. I m happy u ve owned up. Truth be told. Many people go for accidented cars so far as it didn’t affect d engine, chassis or any other part dat ll affect its performance. In this case, I believe it’s just a minor dent on the bumpers and d lights.

So repost the new information for the benefit of your intending customers.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by mradonis(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
I don't think I will repost. I believe what will be will be and life is all about choice not force . Who will buy will buy .
ray48:

That’s my man. U re a hero. I m happy u ve owned up. Truth be told. Many people go for accidented cars so far as it didn’t affect d engine, chassis or any other part dat ll affect its performance. In this case, I believe it’s just a minor dent on the bumpers and d lights.

So repost the new information for the benefit of your intending customers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Model Toyota 4runner Limted Edition Fully Loaded Toks / Tokunbo 2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS, Affordable price. / SOLD ✔️Brand New 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.