Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

So W'sup With Lng? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So W'sup With Lng? (852 Views)

Can Anybody Work With Lng / Lng Recruitment Details / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So W'sup With Lng? by emopee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2007
hey peeps.how did u guys find the LNG test? i think we've all generally seen worse. just want to know what the feelers are from u guys as per how many people they are really lookin for, do we have to wait another 6 months before hearing from them, and this one that its almighty unstable WAEC, hope they are being closely monitored, and the usual Nigerian "connections" factor, would we have to deal with that one as well? cheers y'all, and keep the flame of hope alive.
Re: So W'sup With Lng? by emopee(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2007
guys , has any one heard anything from these LNG, and WAEC guys? and how many people are they really looking for? undecided
Re: So W'sup With Lng? by donofram: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2007
Do anyone know anything about Gricunas Consulting? info@gricunas.net.
They are telling people to pay 1000 naira for an online recruitment test.

Are they real?

Tell me if you know anything about them.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Info On Maersk Test. / Pls Help Me With Lng Venue 4 Faculty Of Science / First Inland Test In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.