Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React (46893 Views)

Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by fpeter(f): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2018
007author:

I heard Banky w is impotent

Jeeez! which kind people dey Nairaland so shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by clefstone(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2018
sladimeji:
Minna own has gate
it doesn't have a proper fence n gate
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by obowunmi(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2018
Be private. Fly to London. Born.

Not every time, pepper them.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by joenor(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2018
Oga are you his med doc? oga hearer...
007author:

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2018
ogbeniolola:
It's going over two months now since Adesua got hooked and her tommy is still hell flat!....could it be that something is wrong with Banky W? please help find out o!
Awon wombwatcher.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Later ppl like you will be abusing Daddy Freeze. Whats the diff between the two of you now?

ogbeniolola:
It's going over two months now since Adesua got hooked and her tommy is still hell flat!....could it be that something is wrong with Banky W? please help find out o!
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Benwems(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2018
see her burnt hand.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Benwems(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
She's been pregnant for more than a year now and yet to deliver due to too much abortions done when she was single. This should serve as a warning to girls of nowadays
she said she was a virgin. maybe secondary virgin. lol...
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by ogbeniolola: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2018
Remember they had a public wedding nau!....so we have to be abreast of everything and that's why i'm worried for Adesua!
Chikita66:
Awon wombwatcher.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Benwems(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2018
movid:
Okay but has anybody noticed that all Gtbank branches does not have gate? Lol I think am the first to notice this.
lol... funny but true. All their branches in Benin City does not have gate. Nice observation.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2018
movid:
Okay but has anybody noticed that all Gtbank branches does not have gate? Lol I think am the first to notice this.
that's true o
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Rozaytee: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2018
anochuko01:

what if newly wedded couple decide not to have babies for at least a year. na crime?
u dey mind d aboki
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by ogbeniolola: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2018
My friend's wife who got married at about same time banky & adesua had their wedding is already showing some sign of baby bump!...that's why we worried for adesua o!
fpeter:

Jeeez! which kind people dey Nairaland so shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Rozaytee: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2018
ogbeniolola:
My friend's wife who got married at about same time banky & adesua had their wedding is already showing some sign of baby bump!...that's why we worried for adesua o!
ode..keep being worried no go find work
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Rapmaestro(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2018
sandrahnaub:

She did
yea.. Losing a baby(first one at that) is a painful thing ..

Are you are a med lab scientist?
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Mopelawlar(f): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2018
movid:

uuhhmm, its a lie joor Gtbank @ idumota has gate mr man tongue grin shocked
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
movid:

Your mumuness no be here lol
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by fpeter(f): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
ogbeniolola:

Uncle, it doesn't work like that. God is the giver of children and HE alone knows the right time to give them babies. Don't worry about them, when it is time God will make them parents to lovely children. You know all over the world, we all have 24 hrs given to us but the irony is that we have different time frames, it may be 1pm here in Nigeria but midnight somewhere else but eventually everyone will make 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by sandrahnaub(f): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Rapmaestro:
yea.. Losing a baby(first one at that) is a painful thing ..

Are you are a med lab scientist?
It's stated
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
movid:
Now that you mention it... cheesy
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
But how do people just bare their boobs in public like this? It beats me hollow.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by gbemi514: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
mhizenugu:
Perfect match!
I can be your perfect match too tho ☺

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by ogbeniolola: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Don't mind me sis!....since na public wedding; public issue dey worry me!
fpeter:

Uncle, it doesn't work like that. God is the giver of children and HE alone knows the right time to give them babies. Don't worry about them, when it is time God will make them parents to lovely children. You know all over the world, we all have 24 hrs given to us but the irony is that we have different time frames, it may be 1pm here in Nigeria but midnight somewhere else but eventually everyone will make 24 hours.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Rapmaestro:
she lost that baby... Don't be doing oversabi

I think that's exactly what he's saying , due to the number of abortions she has done in her younger years it has become difficult for hold and retain a pregnancy

Not that I buy his opinion though , I'm just interpreting what he wrote
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by valentina68: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Y cant some people have sense in dis their lifetime. Be happy others success for once in your life.she obviously lost the previous one mumu.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by valentina68: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=ogbeniolola post=65008367] stop being a monitoring spirit nd mind ur business.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by dasparrow: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
neoapocalypse:

I think that's exactly what he's saying , due to the number of abortions she has done in her younger years it has become difficult for hold and retain a pregnancy

Not that I buy his opinion though , I'm just interpreting what he wrote

So every woman that miscarried her pregnancy did so because she aborted in the past? The way the average Nigerian reasons is the reason why I keep Nigerians far away from me. Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Sabiboii17(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
007author:

..udonmeanit
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by twerkjack: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
She's been pregnant for more than a year now and yet to deliver due to too much abortions done when she was single. This should serve as a warning to girls of nowadays
WILL U SHUT UP UR STUPID MOUTH THERE EWU!!!!
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React by Rapmaestro(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
sandrahnaub:

It's stated
where was it stated?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Top Single Female Billionaires / BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo / Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.