Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Which Of These Was Used To Train You? A,B,C Or D - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Was Used To Train You? A,B,C Or D (495 Views)

My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating / University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches / Only One Clipper Was Used To Scrape Off The Hair Of Covenant University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Was Used To Train You? A,B,C Or D by zoho23(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-h2cn2dciOA0/WoGWw6s2LYI/AAAAAAAD68Q/Si3hEJWBGAEYTkKJJDYHMSEhMGzOl-zNwCLcBGAs/s1600/beat.png[/img]

Lmao, A,B,C or D? I know some will be combination of 2 even the whole 4! Oh i just love my Naija parents... See C and D below.. lol...

[img]https://3.bp..com/-yINfiT8vmfg/WoGXaL-IFgI/AAAAAAAD68Y/wLxU0cGOuXITBCCFfOimXQ2H0jv9mbvfACLcBGAs/s1600/beat2.png[/img]

And Dolapo Badmos Zone 2 PPRO also has this to say, lol.....

All except B because my dad won't allow my mum have access to his wardrobe for the purpose of beating us! My dad didn't believe you have to beat to make corrections but my mum? Haaa hmnnn heeeeee! ��My mum that will beat you and you ask "what have I done " and she will respond because you will still do something.��.Kai A,C,D and more that is not on the list were my mum's corrective weapons. I love you mum, all those shaped us positively. #iyateacher #madamdiscipline #Teacherperexcellence.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-eQShwiWZdDg/WoGYoaNOyiI/AAAAAAAD68o/BbFrTTO_44AugLS-UtHigKFchTGz2qfuwCLcBGAs/s1600/dolapo%2Bbadmus.png[/img]

More @

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Which Of These Was Used To Train You? A,B,C Or D by marshalldgreat(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Was Used To Train You? A,B,C Or D by Ekiseme(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
A and D,
Didn't work Sha cos I'll still do the same things all over again,
Until I grew to a certain age and knew what's right and wrong and decided to adjust by myself.
Re: Which Of These Was Used To Train You? A,B,C Or D by Thewesterner(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Only 4...pankere
Re: Which Of These Was Used To Train You? A,B,C Or D by ChiomaMee: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
A and D. I chop broom join sha
Re: Which Of These Was Used To Train You? A,B,C Or D by ishabablessing: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
D,,i remember one evening my dad held D from where Eva he was returning from,my nebo had to ask,,ah ah cane for what? He laughed and said d cane was for me,na so i dey inside house dey look them.even doh i neva big like dat i just dey shame cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Best Computer Science Project Topics With Abstract 2018 / Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Or Conventional University!!! / Learn How To Generate Multiplication Table Without Cramming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.