Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? (1760 Views)

How To Clear Cache And Cookies In Chrome / 4 Solutions To Clear Cache On Iphone And Ipad / How Do I Clear Cache And Data On Iphone 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
What is best way way of clearing cache on phones Sometimes i clear it but i still see some hidden caches on my phone and they take up large space.
Re: How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? by EcBoss: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
If your phone is rooted, use Purify app
Re: How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? by sureinfo: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2018
What kind of phone do you use? Is it a tecno phone? Go to settings, then apps and clear the cache of all
Sunkyphil:
What is best way way of clearing cache on phones Sometimes i clear it but i still see some hidden caches on my phone and they take up large space.
Re: How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2018
sureinfo:
What kind of phone do you use? Is it a tecno phone? Go to settings, then apps and clear the cache of all
gionee m5 marathon
Re: How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? by goodspeed963(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2019
Hi, friend. I fully understand you, it's annoying when you delete the cache, but it remains in the phone's memory... You know, I had the same problem and I've asked my friend for a help, because he is occupying with IT-technologies. Specially for me and guys like me, he has posted articles about resolving this problem in Internet (this is the link). Due to this article I know how to clear even the hidden cache.
Re: How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? by sureinfo: 8:32am On May 12, 2019
nice tips, but the phone master app of any tecno device can be of mad help too,you can use it to clear cache and junk files effectively.
goodspeed963:
Hi, friend. I fully understand you, it's annoying when you delete the cache, but it remains in the phone's memory... You know, I had the same problem and I've asked my friend for a help, because he is occupying with IT-technologies. Specially for me and guys like me, he has posted articles about resolving this problem in Internet (this is the link). Due to this article I know how to clear even the hidden cache.
Re: How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? by bravesoul247(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2019
sureinfo:
nice tips, but the phone master app of any tecno device can be of mad help too,you can use it to clear cache and junk files effectively.
can one download phone master app from playstore? Can one use it on other phones except TECNO?
Re: How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? by Kogbaski: 5:39pm On May 14, 2019
true,that phone master app on tecno devices is a real helper.
sureinfo:
Re: How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? by TrevorDJ(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
When the apps you use regularly create files to store information, your Android phone will have limited storage. These temporary data files are known as a cache, and cache files might fill up a fair chunk of your Android phone’s storage space. In this guide, we will explain how and when to clear Cache on Android and what Cached data is.

https://www.novabach.com/how-and-when-to-clear-cache-on-android/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dolphin Emulator On Samsung Phones. / . / Who Else Thinks Google Pixel 4 And 4XL Is Mid-range Not Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.