Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Admission Without Stress Is Here Don't Waste Your Time At Home Hoping On Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Without Stress Is Here Don't Waste Your Time At Home Hoping On Jamb (402 Views)

5 Warning Signs Stress Is Silently Damaging Your Body / List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? / How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Without Stress Is Here Don't Waste Your Time At Home Hoping On Jamb by licia3: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
India educational system is very high and they are highly recognized in the world. So, there universities now offer admission to International students like Nigerians without taking a jamb.Even i am here studying mass communication and just now i finish my masters degree. after years of trying hard in Nigeria without success. This is indeed a cheering news for all who are bored of writing jamb. No more waiting endless taking jamb without an admission in Nigeria.

You can read courses like Medicine, Nursing, Accountancy, Law, Engineering mass communication etc without writing any entrance exams. The only condition is that you must CREDIT English and mathematics with any other three subjects and Must have a school leaving certificate/testimonial to be qualified to get an admission.

The good thing about India University Education is that; It is not as expensive as other countries, they don't go on strike and duration is 3 years. You will finish at when due and use your time for productive ventures. Do you want to enter university in this year? then the ball is in your court to make a move instead of wasting your time in writing jamb. It is time you make your dream come true. If your are interested you can contact me on liciayemmy@yahoo.com. or on FB yemi owa or add me on whatsapp +918826687523

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of CISA!!! / UTME : Printing Of Notification Slip To Commence March 6- JAMB / ONLINE MBA PROGRAM Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.