Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? (9178 Views)

Salary For A Maintenance Technician Role At Owppin Limited / OWPPiN Limited Graduate Job Recruitment 2020 27th march / Owppin Limited Service Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by Melchizzedek: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Aladesanmi5:
Yes, going tomorrow. Am in ondo. Pls kindly forward your watsapp, thanks.
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by cvclicks: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
CVCLICKS is an unconventional job website that focuses on the use of video CVs of prospective job seeking candidates as the major reference for prospective employers to access and use to make instant decisions.

In addition to that, CVCLICKS has special categories for CORP MEMBERS in the NYSC program in Nigeria for them to create video CVs so employers can access and make instant decisions.

Another special category is the UNDERGRADUATE category where students going for IT, SIWES can create a profile also with addition of a video CV, and companies looking for IT students can access and make instant decisions.

visit: www.cvclicks.com
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by Tinachris: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
To be sincere the company doesn't rili look like wot one will b advice to spend ur time coming from a distance to com attend interview except u jus wan kip soul n body going.they use under the tree for reception, the factory n machines look very scattered.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by babyfalo: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=Tinachris post=87587978]To be sincere the company doesn't rili look like wot one will b advice to spend ur time coming from a distance to com attend interview except u jus wan kip soul n body going.they use under the tree for reception, the factory n machines look very scattered.

grin grin grin......You dey vex ooooo
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by babyfalo: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Tinachris:
To be sincere the company doesn't rili look like wot one will b advice to spend ur time coming from a distance to com attend interview except u jus wan kip soul n body going.they use under the tree for reception, the factory n machines look very scattered.

grin grin grin...baba you dey vex ooo
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by Olarsunmade: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
I applied on 16th of March,though the interview has been cancelled due to the nation lockdown. Do you have their Salary structure idea for the position?
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by Olarsunmade: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Can we chat
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by Olarsunmade: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Let chat.
sholleay:
I also have a practical assessment with them on Saturday and would like to know more about the company. Any help regarding the pay structure would be appreciated.
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by nuel000: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
I have an interview with them tomorrow... please who has really worked with them and what's their salary structure like?
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by jeremiah123: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please tell me about the salary structure
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by olaraz: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
nuel000:
I have an interview with them tomorrow... please who has really worked with them and what's their salary structure like?

Have you written their aptitude test and how was it, how was their interview as well.
Pls can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by nuel000: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
olaraz:

Have you written their aptitude test and how was it, how was their interview as well.
Pls can we chat on WhatsApp
it was basic questions..I wrote 2 aptitude test...when the guy saw that I finished work on the first one..he brought a more difficult set of questions...I also did justice...they interviewed me and said they'll get back to me...later that week I received a message from them with another interview location at ondo but I didn't go coz I'm in Lagos
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by eltalentino(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2020
So guys how did it go ..any feedback from them?
Re: Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? by XwhY(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
I would like to know about the salary for a maintenance technician role at this company.
I would appreciate your response in from anyone with the idea.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here / Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. / Sahara-group Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.