Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery (1793 Views)

Glo New Daily Data Splash / Airtel Daily 3gb / Airtel Daily Free Basics Now Capped At 20MB Data - See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery by samsard(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
So, I've been owing MTN a ton of money (paid off, borrowed, paid off...) and decided I wasn't going to loading an even bigger amount of money in order to buy data.
Decided to recharge Airtel and subscribe to a daily data bundle for the time being, seeing I was wasting the monthly data, and did the sub by sometime past 10PM and by 12:0AM, I discovered I couldn't browse anymore and had to check my data balance, only to see my data plan was gone.
I figured Airtel was using a different system of data validity.
Now my question is: why should Airtel's data validity end by 12AM ( regardless of when I bought the plan) instead of the 24 hour we are all accustomed to? This is plain Robbery!!
I've learnt my lesson anyway.
Re: Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery by Iscoalarcon: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Those smelling Indians are barawos they have been stealing from Africans since 1845

1 Like

Re: Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery by directonpc(m): 2:51am On Feb 13, 2018
I don't think this is true.
Re: Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery by samsard(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2018
directonpc:
I don't think this is true.
Try their daily data bundle and report back with your own observation. Even if you sub by 11:55PM it'll be gone by 12:00AM
Re: Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery by directonpc(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
samsard:
Try their daily data bundle and report back with your own observation. Even if you sub by 11:55PM it'll be gone by 12:00AM
i will like to try the exact same plan u used. Send me the code.
Re: Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery by samsard(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
directonpc:
i will like to try the exact same plan u used. Send me the code.
Dial *141# and see select 'daily/weekly plans' and under the daily plans select the 70MB daily plan, it costs a 100 Naira.
Re: Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery by directonpc(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
samsard:
Dial *141# and see select 'daily/weekly plans' and under the daily plans select the 70MB daily plan, it costs a 100 Naira.
okk. Will give you feedback if i ever try.
Meanwhile you can try to call 111
Re: Airtel Daily Data Bundle Validity Period Is Robbery by gqboyy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is true

(1) (Reply)

NOKIA 8810 4G: The Classic Banana Phone / Pls How Can I Install Goggle Play Service On My New ZTE / �✈✳✅BRAND NEW IPHONE X 256GB 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.