Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

New Music Alert: Davido; Flora My Flawa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Music Alert: Davido; Flora My Flawa (462 Views)

'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Can I Call U Flora My Flawa, Don Jazzy Finds Love At Last / Davido Dressed As An Old Man With Potbelly For 'Flora My Flawa' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music Alert: Davido; Flora My Flawa by salau01(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
It may be a little to early to jump into conclusion but Davido’s newest song ‘Flora my flowa‘ released today February 12th, maybe another new ‘Fia’. Less than 12 hours into the release of the song, fans have already started gushing about how much a hit-maker OBO is.

It is very important for an artiste to start a new music year with a momentous hit which sort of just rub off on his works throughout the year. From the way it is going, it looks like Davido is on the right track. Taking off this year, with winning African Artist of the Year, Song and Video of the Year at the Soundcity MVP in January.

However, the song ‘Flora my flowa‘ which is already available on Youtube might seem just like every other song sounds almost like a freestyle. Considering the hype that came before the release, I would have expected something tighter.

Well, like most Nigerian songs they hit you after several touches maybe if we listen to it more, we would start to feel it as much as others before it.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Moyo Lawal Found In A Casket / #blackpantherlagospremiere: Celebs Stepped Out To See The Movie / #bbnaija: Captain 'miracle' Wins Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.