Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Youtube Manager Needed Urgently!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youtube Manager Needed Urgently!!! (371 Views)

I Need A Professional Youtube Manager With SEO Experience / Manager needed in a flooring company on the mainland / Social Media Manager Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Manager Needed Urgently!!! by uzu110(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
The YouTube Team TR************Y IS IN SEARCH OF AN EXPERIENCED YOUTUBER TO MANAGER THEIR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT.

TO APPLY,
SEND....

1----> A LINK TO SHOW A CHANNEL YOU HAVE WORKED WITH IN THE PAST YEARS...

2-----> Send your online credentials on online marketing if you have any.

And final your details....

To Falcustech@gmail.com

And you would get a reply in 72 hours

Job salary ----> pays according to your experience....
Re: Youtube Manager Needed Urgently!!! by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
uzu110:
The YouTube Team TR************Y IS IN SEARCH OF AN EXPERIENCED YOUTUBER TO MANAGER THEIR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT.

TO APPLY,
SEND....

1----> A LINK TO SHOW A CHANNEL YOU HAVE WORKED WITH IN THE PAST YEARS...

2-----> Send your online credentials on online marketing if you have any.

And final your details....

To Falcustech@gmail.com

And you would get a reply in 72 hours

Job salary ----> pays according to your experience....

I am the first Nigerian Home Cinema audio youtube and popular with the USA market, my name is Immaculate Mbaezue and my youtube name is SIMBAZ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VqvTATKsPiDTe6XF5fifg, in only 8months of vlogging my channel has made me over $1,000 and i am doing well the channel as my baby with over 400,000 views and 650subs and super growing so call my number or send me a text on my line on my profile and follow me on facebook at https://web.facebook.com/immaculate.mbaezue

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Hobby Into An Income-generating Business In 5 Steps. / Software Developer Needed At Start-up / Help Me To Confirm This Company Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.