Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate (5438 Views)

Ilot BET: Types Of Fixed Odds Wagers / Power Of Fixed 2+ Odds / Needs A Real Source Of Fixed Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by dippleee1: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
*HOW SCAMMERS OF FIXED MATCHES OPERATE*

In every game, there are 9 possible outcomes in *HT/FT*.
Now, the scammer will post on whatsapp that: *I HAVE FIXED MATCH, PAY AFTER WIN. INBOX ME FOR DETAILS.* e.g Manchester Utd vs Tottenham
The people that will inbox him will get the following games:
1st person 1/1= 3.80 odds
2nd person 1/X= 15 odds
3rd person 1/2= 40 odds
4th person X/1= 6 odds
5th person X/X= 4.65 odds
6th person X/2= 7.9 odds
7th person 2/1 = 32 odds
8th person 2/X= 15 odds
9th person 2/2 = 5.40 odds

The scammer will tell all of them to stake big money and pay him at least N7000 AFTER WINNING.
One of the above 9 options must definitely workout. So if for example I am given the smallest option which is 1/1 and it has 3.80 odds and I stake like N5000.
N5000 * 3.80 odds = N19000.
After the match, the scammer will call me and ask for his N7000. I will be happy to pay him because I made N19000. I will still be left with N12000 profit. But the other 8 people who got different options from me WILL LOOSE THEIR BETS.

The scammer will now tell the person that won, that the next game is *PAY BEFORE AND NOT AFTER WINNING* because he has proved to him that he has fixed games. When you pay money and you are not lucky, you will get a wrong option and loose, if you complain, the scammer will block you on whatsapp.

Imagine a scammer making N7000 everyday. Fixed matches don't come every day. But you see these scammers having matches everyday. BE WISE.
Before now we use to prefer those that say PAY AFTER WINNING, but you can now see that even Scammers are taking advantage of that.

Be wise people. If you can't predict games, look for a good tipster to help you out either for free or pay for his services, don't pay for anything called fixed matches online. Be wise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by Bilabong(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Well said...
I now pass my judgment.

Op u have done this before..

6 Likes

Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
See brain grin

1 Like

Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by Ekiseme(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Before nko? Fixed wetin? Why dem no play am themselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by dippleee1: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bilabong:
Well said...

I now pass my judgment.

Op u have done this before..

U have ur brain to think whatever u like.
Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by SOFTENGR: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ekiseme:
I dey ask weda na him wan play the match?
Lol
Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by Anekwe82: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thank u bros may God bless u
Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Be wise people. If you can't predict games, look for a good tipster to help you out either for free or pay for his services, don't pay for anything called fixed matches online. Be wise [/quote]

LIKE YOUR WRITE UP, CAN YOU PLEASE RECOMMEND ME A GUDD & TRUSTED TIPSTER, WILL APPRECIATE IT.
THANKX

2 Likes

Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by merbenko: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2018
04donjazzy:
Be wise people. If you can't predict games, look for a good tipster to help you out either for free or pay for his services, don't pay for anything called fixed matches online. Be wise

LIKE YOUR WRITE UP, CAN YOU PLEASE RECOMMEND ME A GUDD & TRUSTED TIPSTER, WILL APPRECIATE IT.
THANKX
He too is a very good tipster. check his other trade
Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by starstunna1313(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ekiseme:

Lolzz... Abi!!?.... Sell their properties and parent's then carry all the money play am nah.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2018
dippleee1:
*HOW SCAMMERS OF FIXED MATCHES OPERATE*

In every game, there are 9 possible outcomes in *HT/FT*.
Now, the scammer will post on whatsapp that: *I HAVE FIXED MATCH, PAY AFTER WIN. INBOX ME FOR DETAILS.* e.g Manchester Utd vs Tottenham
The people that will inbox him will get the following games:
1st person 1/1= 3.80 odds
2nd person 1/X= 15 odds
3rd person 1/2= 40 odds
4th person X/1= 6 odds
5th person X/X= 4.65 odds
6th person X/2= 7.9 odds
7th person 2/1 = 32 odds
8th person 2/X= 15 odds
9th person 2/2 = 5.40 odds

The scammer will tell all of them to stake big money and pay him at least N7000 AFTER WINNING.
One of the above 9 options must definitely workout. So if for example I am given the smallest option which is 1/1 and it has 3.80 odds and I stake like N5000.
N5000 * 3.80 odds = N19000.
After the match, the scammer will call me and ask for his N7000. I will be happy to pay him because I made N19000. I will still be left with N12000 profit. But the other 8 people who got different options from me WILL LOOSE THEIR BETS.

The scammer will now tell the person that won, that the next game is *PAY BEFORE AND NOT AFTER WINNING* because he has proved to him that he has fixed games. When you pay money and you are not lucky, you will get a wrong option and loose, if you complain, the scammer will block you on whatsapp.

Imagine a scammer making N7000 everyday. Fixed matches don't come every day. But you see these scammers having matches everyday. BE WISE.
Before now we use to prefer those that say PAY AFTER WINNING, but you can now see that even Scammers are taking advantage of that.

Bro i copied and pasted this on bet9ja so people can read and take caution
Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by dippleee1: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
enyinna4:

Bro i copied and pasted this on bet9ja so people can read and take caution
Good one, I also copied it to from some expert who knows how this scammers do operate
Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by Degalaxy1: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dey just scammed my guy today, and I send this pix to him, his brain needs to be filled!

Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Winning Fixed Odds on telegram. Scam!!! The guy's name is Abutu Moses Joseph with account details 0240875993 GTB. He books random matches with huge odds. The games fail and he edits them to games that won. Then starts telling you stories of how it was a typographical error and asks you to pay again. My friend just got scammed. DON'T FALL INTO HIS TRAP TOO!
Re: How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate by Soccerpunter: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THIS SITE, THEY ARE NO DOUBT THE BEST SOCCER PREDICTION BLOG IN THE UK, WITH OVER 70% WINNING RATE ON FIXED MATCHES AND VIP DAILY TIPS
Http://www.soccer-picks1x2..com

(1) (Reply)

WAFU Cup Final: Nigeria Vs Togo On Saturday May 14 @ 4pm / Best African Footballers In Europe For 2010/2011 - First 11 / Breaking! Manchester United Has Sack Ole Gunner Solskjear (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.