Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election (25089 Views)

All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by wazobianaija: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Benekruku:
Propaganda!

PDP propagandist are just too dull

They need to employ competent hands.

Only flat headed dwarfs will believe the poorly directed video!

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by colli247(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2018
joseph6071:
Nigeria sha! Anything to get that vote in the ballot box

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51oAZsbSfaU

people have not seen any yet don,t play with northerns
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by FTrebirth(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2018
blackpanda:

I Sure dont support hateful demonic bad belle folks
Rising sun ko setting moon ni

but you support foooolani herdsmen and boko haram.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by badman007(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2018
farouk0403:
They are Nigerians and they have the right to vote

who age Epp??

Ode
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Image123(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2018
Was I the only one who didn't see any under-aged child voting? They just crowded the place chatting in Hausa while one man put paper into a 'box' twice.

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Johnnyessence(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2018
I totally condemned this useless act that's been perpetuated by the evil and clueless Kano state election commissioner and his ad-hoc. this election should be cancelled. how could you allow underage voters to votes for candidates they didn't know. this shows that the northern region of Kano are highly poor .very poor people. with the governor educational background, he can't control the voting pattern in his state. it's even more glaring that the election was flooded with underage voters. it's not only in Kano state alone, it happens in all the northern states region.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2018
blackpanda:

you are very clueless for supporting this crime. it's so unfortunate that you guys support rubbish. it's when your clueless president buhari is been remove from that seat in 2019.it is even more clearer that this fraud as now been more exposed. how could they allow kids to votes in the first instance?

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by daywatcher: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2018
Godwinfury:
Nigeria, good people, great nation they say....
Yet this kids don't even know the spelling of education, they dont knowbthr four walls of a class room, neither did they even know the consequences of what they are doing....
Lemme see maybe the guy under me will have something to say.

These are the people that run Nigeria and some deluded souls are still shouting One Nigeria upandan

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by smirn(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2018
reality1010:

Truth is gradually coming out.In the 2015 election underage voting and rigging was common in the North.CLOs, CSOs and foreign observers saw everything that happened but they underplayed them because of the interest on ground.But shamefully, d CLOs and CSOs were bought over to look and critic elections in d South East leaving the huge irregularities in d North and PVC destruction in d South west.
You mean you saw the children casting votes in this video. Why not have a second look.

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by abbeyty(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2018
What would you say if you see a video where cows are voting in some areas in the North?

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by smirn(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Image123:
Was I the only one who didn't see any under-aged child voting? They just crowded the place chatting in Hausa while one man put paper into a 'box' twice.
Thank you so much. I think our problem in this country is that many Nigerians are so foolishly gullible. The video did not show the children casting votes. All enemies of progress and change may God punish you all including those that are busy spreading false news their evil plans and deeds will surely consume them.

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Spandy(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Their own is even better that human beings voted. In the last Akwa Ibom LGA polls, the result were just written down and annouced by the state electoral commision. The electorates waited endlessly for election material with seeing any

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by livebynite: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2018
blackpanda:

it sounds like you described your own family

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by alabiyemmy(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2018
farouk0403:

who age Epp??

Buy some sense.

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Xda59:

So which pattern una take dey rig for south? Multiple thumbprinting and fabrication of results when there was no election is as bad as underage voting. You hypocrites are not ready to turn your jungle into a country.

i did not mention ur name or call u for you to take these thread on me so personal....who and who is hypocrites here? my advice is learn to talk to people u don't knw....cheers

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by CioAngels(f): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2018
joseph6071:
Nigeria sha! Anything to get that vote in the ballot box

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51oAZsbSfaU

Toddlers in the south should be prepared for voting come 2019 because what is for the geese is equally good for the gander. Why are northern forever cheating during elections and other bad things, yet, they play the victim.

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by hucienda: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2018
More reason one would laugh at educated fools down south who say this to themselves to feel better for the calamity brought on themselves out of their own stupidity in 2015:

"The same way we chased out Jonathan is the same way we will chase out Buhari".

Southern voters battling against age 18+ voters plus foreigners plus underage voters up north.

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ebilomaofficial1: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2018
But how do you know they're underage? abi na we born dem
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Lilkini(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Waiting for them to deny the video... angry

Noticed how the kids were shaded away from the pdp ballot box...

they cant deny it na...am in kano n i actually saw all these.i complained to one matured man n he just smiled n had ntin to say.

a kid of 9yrs coming for his voters card...dis country taya me

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ehinmowo: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Benekruku:
Propaganda!

Even your cows are more sensible than you. At least they walk in herd and ordely.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Propaganda video, just wasted my mb
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by shallysgirl: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
farouk0403:

who age Epp??
The next thing is to kill innocent civilians. Out of school amajiris. You are typing rubbish here and your children are out of school .You should be looking for solutions. You are civilized enough to know good from evil. Drop that religioreligious and tribal bigotry.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
lwise:
How can we resolve this b4 2019.
I just tire for this country angry angry angry

These people are far behind when it comes to civilisation.
Who merge us together for heaven sake.

What of these under aged voters in Bayelsa; are they also from the backward north?
Yes indeed, Lord Lugard made a mistake when he merged us with such outright bigots.

https://www.nairaland.com/2783003/underage-voters-bayelsa-election-pics

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by farouk0403(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
shallysgirl:
The next thing is to kill innocent civilians. Out of school amajiris. You are typing rubbish here and your children are out of school .You should be looking for solutions. You are civilized enough to know good from evil. Drop that religioreligious and tribal bigotry.

You know nothing about the North, you just picked up the little negative news on social media and whatever you see online is nothing but a bogus lie against the North.

I owe you no further explanation, just come to the Northern varsities and see for yourself, before you will make the above conclusion.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by NothingDoMe: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Benekruku:
Propaganda!

Have you lost your mind? Did you just say poorly directed video?

I apologize on their behalf for the movie not being up to Nollywood standards.

I've never read such nonsense from you guys the two years I've been on this forum. As in what nonsense.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Splashme: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
lwise:
How can we resolve this b4 2019.
I just tire for this country angry angry angry

These people are far behind when it comes to civilisation.
Who merge us together for heaven sake.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
americanson:
All those from the North will not comment... I am sure they will even support this like they often did in other heinous crimes.

usba, 9jjj, carinmom, itsmeaboki, fizznation,

Abeg help me call other names from hell

Awon oniranu oshi

You must be blind because I am very much around; kindly review this thread and you will find my post along with a pictorial evidence of under aged voting in Bayelsa - hope that debunks your assumption.

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Johnnyessence(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You must be blind because I am very much around; kindly review this thread and you will find my post along with a pictorial evidence of under aged voting in Bayelsa - hope that debunks your assumption.
A big fat lie. post the video of it here.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie. post the video of it here.

Not only blind but lacking in comprehension as well - I said pictorial evidence and also provided a link; go check my post then come back and tell me something - this is how many of you fail JAMB then go on to blame the village witch.

Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR / Withdraw Planned Arraignment Of Onnoghen, Premium Times Tells Buhari / Abuja: Police Begin Counter Terrorism Operation After US Warning Of Attacks