Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

A Woman Cheats On Her Husband - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Woman Cheats On Her Husband (706 Views)

Woman Cheats Death Falling Under A Moving Train In Argentina - Video / Woman Suspected That Her Husband Having Affair With Maid / Never Argue With A Woman, Use Your Brain Like This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Cheats On Her Husband by Doorstop: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
A woman cheats on her husband after years of happy marriage. Realising her mistake, she starts praying to God:

"God, I know I did a bad thing But my marriage is the only thing that makes me happy. Please don't let my husband find out."

She hears a voice from above: Okay my child it will be. But the only condition is, years from now you're going to die by drowning.

The woman agrees. The next years of her life become wonderful. She even wins the lottery and starts a successful business. Forgetting her conversation with God, she books a vacation on a cruise ship. During her cruise, the ship starts sinking. Remembering her faith, she starts praying to God again: "God, you're not gonna drown a whole ship full of people because of me right?

She hears a familiar voice once again: "Are you kidding me? I've been gathering you cheaters for years"

(1) (Reply)

Chaaaiii (rat Smoking Cigarette �)(video) / My Friend.jokes# / All The Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.