Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Motorist Stabbed Severally By Traffic Robbers On Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorist Stabbed Severally By Traffic Robbers On Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (PICS) (494 Views)

Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorist Stabbed Severally By Traffic Robbers On Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (PICS) by dably: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
GistMore.com

As shared by Adrian Egonu...

My cousin Toju Uwatse was attacked on the Oshodi express way by robbers who took advantage of the heavy traffic jam caused by the lagos marathon.

He and a friend were stabbed several times and their vehicle smashed. The robbers believed they had just arrived from the Murtala International Airport thought the vehicle would be carrying suitcases loaded with goodies from abroad.

He tried to get the attention of a vehicle with diplomatic registration plates so the police officers and security operatives will come to his aid but to no avail. He had to fight for his dear life defending his face and chest while being punched and stabbed on his arms. It was a 17minute battle untill the robbers made away with valubles such as laptops, phones jewellery and other expensive items. It was sad as there was no way for him to escape as the traffic was a stand still for hours. Several other vehicles were robbed the criminals had a field day.

Mr. Toju is currently receiving treatment in hospital he is in Total shock and cant wait to leave overcome the incident......sent in by Kingsley Uwatse

Via; https://www.gistmore.com/motorist-stabbed-severally-traffic-robbers-oshodi-expressway-lagos-photos

Re: Motorist Stabbed Severally By Traffic Robbers On Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (PICS) by biacan(f): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oshodi is the headquarter of thieves in Lagos I won't advice my enemy to go there for anything shocked

If you're visiting Lagos for the first time avoid that area for your own safety hope it helps cool
Re: Motorist Stabbed Severally By Traffic Robbers On Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (PICS) by dably: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2018

Re: Motorist Stabbed Severally By Traffic Robbers On Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (PICS) by dably: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Motorist Stabbed Severally By Traffic Robbers On Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (PICS) by Himmler: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
Oshodi is the headquarter of thieves in Lagos I won't advice my enemy to go there for anything shocked

If you're visiting Lagos for the first time avoid that area for your own safety cool
How can anyone avoid oshodi while in Lagos? That place is like a centre of activities and you almost always have to pass through oshodi in transit to other parts of Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / Pastor Reportedly Killed His Member During Baptism, Claim She Is A Vampire / Video Of Tanzanian Thief Who Got Stuck To A Stolen Bag (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.