Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos (1572 Views)

Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Report has it that a young man was allegedly killed by Fulani herdsman today at Uferane Emekutu in Ankpa area of Kogi state. According to a police officer Mikail Abubakar who shared the sad news, the deceased was attacked and butchered with a machete in his farm. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-killed-suspected-fulani-herdsman-farm-kogi-graphic-photos.html

Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by Epositive(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yeye bello, how far? sad

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by biacan(f): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is what bello is plans to bring to the kogi people undecided
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Where is the said Fulani man?

RIP
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by biacan(f): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
madridguy:
Where is the said Fulani man?
RIP
Are you OK undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by IsYou: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
God have mercy on defenceless people and turn the killers of innocent souls against themselves.
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by PMWSpirit(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
For some reasons, i honestly prefer the boko haram saga to these fucktards called fulani herdsmen. I have always perceived bokoharam as a sect with political undertone under the guise of religious teachings, however this fulani herdsmen is more of a foolish no direction, blood thirsty angry and bitter tribe who feels bc majority of the dullards at the power corridor are of the same cursed tribe as theirs, they can do whatever pleases them with no serious consequences no matter how heinous the crime and bloodshed is. I wouldn't blame them anyway, it's the Nigerian way, once my tribe man is president, his kinsmen feels they are untouchable which is sadly true, an example is the NDmilitants era. Where are they now? No where.
These idiots should continue their ways, its their time.
Btw Nigeria's cup is full and spilling , that's why the rest of the world is just quiet about it. I weep for children unborn, i just can't wait for robots to take over the world and teach humanity sense
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
100% Okay Maa.

biacan:
Are you OK undecided
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by IsYou: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
Are you OK undecided
You're still asking jamb question,so you don't know him,that guy nah Zombie nau.
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by hammer6F: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
amarabae, ngozi123, pointb and afam4eva

do u see this?

Wen i use foul language on Ebonyi gov Umahi, our soft igbo brothers will imagine me as bad.

I imagine dem as our stupid bros that will only attain sense after fulani behead dem.

As 4 me, i react as any normal human being well on time.

If Donald Trump can be president and still speak his mind, i see no reason 4 non-office holder igbo to be acting in ways even Buhari will never act.

I love the rebellious grass root back benchers.

We speak our mind no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by IsYou: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
madridguy:
100% Okay Maa.
Is a big lie,you're minus(-) 101% okay.
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by biacan(f): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
madridguy:
100% Okay Maa.
Now go back and modify that post of yours now cool
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
hammer6F:
amarabae, ngozi123, pointb and afam4eva

do u see this?

Wen i use foul language on Ebonyi gov Umahi, our soft igbo brothers will imagine me as bad.

I imagine dem as our stupid bros that will only attain sense after fulani behead dem.

As 4 me, i react as any normal human being well on time.

If Donald Trump can be president and still speak his mind, i see no reason 4 non-office holder igbo to be acting in ways even Buhari will never act.

I love the rebellious grass root back benchers.

We speak our mind no matter whose ox is gored.
Igbo political leaders are something else.
I am disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by FarahAideed: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
The people of kogi should storm Kogi govt house just like French did on Bastille day and uproot that useless so call youthful governor now ...
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by kennethokey15(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nigeria izza...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by hammer6F: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amarabae:

Igbo political leaders are something else.
I am disappointed.

lol
The political leaders are drawn from the Igbo people.
U need to see the non-office holders talk then u will know how we ended up with disappointment as political leaders.
Everybody want to be important/executive and anybody that talk is miscreant, even if u hold a PHD.

Nothing pains me more than a person that will roll on the floor for OBJ and Buhari but slap his father and mother for opening their mouth to say a word.

U see Igbo Govs, they are all homosexuals.
Wen dey see Buhari, it is yes lord and OBJ it is daddy or baba, but with other Igbos even if u are Ojukwu, dey will challenge and disagree with u publicly.
i.e Obiano and Peter Obi.
They love to fight each other and that was wat puzzled dem about Nnamdi Kanu.
All Nnamdi Kanu arsenal was pointing away from SS/SE.

Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by gidgiddy: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is just criminal activity by herdsmen

The real terrorists are IPOB who didnt kill anyone

Lol
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by Himmler: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
kennethokey15:
Nigeria izza...
SHITHOLE!!!!! Damn!!!
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by kogiguy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
may his soul rest in peace...He is my cousin brother. I have to travel home tomorrow
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by Ken4Christ: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
And this is the state that the governor has reserved 15,000 hectares of land for cattle colony. May the blood of all slain in Kogi state by the herdsmen rest on the head of the governor.
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by hammer6F: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is another Idiot we have in Ala Igbo.

Just after herdsmen murdered and rape women in Enugu, dis is wat he went to Abuja to do.

Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by Guestlander: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Every murder is now committed by Fulani herdsmen. I have no doubt in my mind that there's more to these killings.
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by princepeter566: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
not again
Re: Man Killed By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Kogi State. Graphic Photos by princepeter566: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
the evil that men do lives with them. let them continue, what will happen when buhari is no longer on seat ? karma.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / The Real Reason George Floyd Was Killed Has Been Revealed / Stray Bullet Hits Corp Member In Nnewi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.