Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Thegame One Blood: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thegame One Blood: (924 Views)

Download Taylor Swift -bad Blood Kendrick Lamar Mp3 And Mp4 Video / Blood Out Freestyle By Me... Download And Listen. / Music: Thegame Ft. Lilwayne & Chrisbrown – Fuckyo Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thegame One Blood: by d1twista(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2007
TheGame is back again, What did u think about this nigga, he is ready to face anybody, in the hiphop industry, He is Realiest Nigga/Killa, heheh

Re: Thegame One Blood: by choongtin(f): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2007
did u just hear the song one blood anh
Re: Thegame One Blood: by d1twista(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2007
I have been listening to this song several time,but am trying to point out some strong words and how furious and aggressive THEGAME is in this song, U feel me?,
Re: Thegame One Blood: by PoDeep(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2007
Whats so damn hard about one blood
Re: Thegame One Blood: by chukky76(m): 1:30am On Mar 08, 2007
one blood is one of the most controversial songs in the USA now and it was threatened it would be banned but it hasnt been yet. in case you dont know one blood is a battle cry to the games gang group the Bloods. (see the blood and the crips.)

its just like a nigerian black ax member releasing a song screaming aye' aye' aye' aye'
Re: Thegame One Blood: by gbadex1(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2007
I prefer d documentary sha.Doctor's advocate didn't appeal 2 me.He was just dre's ass sayin 50 cent aint rydin wit him no more lyk he himself is.
Re: Thegame One Blood: by PoDeep(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2007
Sorry d post above belongs to me not gbade.x.its a mistake.
Re: Thegame One Blood: by bgees(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2007
i go with gbade x, the game,trying to prove 50 wrong killed himself on the second album.

though the doctor's advocate is far from the documentary in terms of quality, i like the songs,too much, old english, but rhythm f.m is trying to force the'' wouldnt get far'' song on everybody.
i hope he bounces back on his third album
Re: Thegame One Blood: by chukky76(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2007
The Game is a shameless name dropper. he spent so much time calling peoples names on the album he forgot to concentrate on hs music. A huge minus for him
Re: Thegame One Blood: by gbadex1(m): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2007
Yeah yeah, blah blah Bleep that! He's up in NY making his cool millions while you are here worrying about his name-dropping. . .people never cease to amaze me.
Re: Thegame One Blood: by chukky76(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2007
guy whats your fuckng prob? i hav the rght to wrte my opinions okay? its the internet so quit hounding me. i no send you. i didnt say he wasnt making money. i said he spent too much time dropping names. so go play with yourself if you have nothing beta to do. we aint talkng rugged man here
Re: Thegame One Blood: by kulex2k1(m): 4:20am On Mar 09, 2007
@chukky76 abeg no mind d wanna be. The game's new album was wack every1 expected so much. (GAME RIP 2005-2006)
Re: Thegame One Blood: by PoDeep(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2007
So once again,whats d one blood big deal.
Truth be told,I have jst 1 fav. song in d whole album: One Night.
That was d song in which he made sense most.
Re: Thegame One Blood: by gbadex1(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2007
@ chukky :

dude, i apologise fo' sounding offensive, my bad. on a scale, the album was above average (prolly give it 3.5 mics) but The Documentary was far better. He didn't drop names in this 2nd album, so what? Does he have to make it a tradition to drop names every album he releases? I mean, don't you think that would make him boring? I dunno, look at 50 aka Filthy. Dude uses beef to sell and seriously that makes him boring.

@ kulex:

dude, i don't even know so shut the hell. Don't run yo mouf about me and keep ma b'ness out ya mouth. Calling me a wannabe just didn't cut it, aight? I was referring to chukky76 and not you.
Re: Thegame One Blood: by d1twista(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2007
Hahhahhah Interesting, grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: Thegame One Blood: by bgees(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2007
dont forget thegame was trying too hard to be dre on the second album.
he even tried to mimick dre's voice.
i hope he lasts
Re: Thegame One Blood: by PoDeep(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2007
@bgees
damn ryt!
(but i don't know about the voice mimmicking part sha - cos game & dre sound pretty different)
Re: Thegame One Blood: by PoDeep(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2007
@bgees
damn ryt!
(but i don't know about the voice mimmicking part sha - cos game & dre sound pretty different)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To 80's Nigerian Soul Funk And Disco / Ken Savage The Guitar Man / Jadakiss Officially Signs To Roc-a-fella Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.