Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Arsenal Admit Allowing Kane Leave Was “a Mistake” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Admit Allowing Kane Leave Was “a Mistake” (1547 Views)

Lionel Messi: When Cristiano Levelled Me, I Have To Admit That It Hurt Me A Lot / Sierra Leone: We Would Pity Super Eagles By Allowing Them Score One Goal / "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Admit Allowing Kane Leave Was “a Mistake” by newsbook: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Arsenal legend, Liam Brady, has admitted the club “made a mistake” in releasing Harry Kane, when he was just nine years old.

Kane went on to join the Gunners’ arch-rivals Spurs and is now considered one of the best strikers in the world.

He scored the winner as Tottenham won the North London derby at Wembley on Saturday.

Read More at: http://www.newsbook.ng/2018/02/12/arsenal-admit-allowing-kane-leave-was-a-mistake/
Re: Arsenal Admit Allowing Kane Leave Was “a Mistake” by Betdey: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2018
Today On The UEFA Champions League

FC Basel vs ManCity

Juventus vs Tottenham

Who are you supporting?

Click here to place your bets >> www.betdey.com/search/7/654

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Admit Allowing Kane Leave Was “a Mistake” by Clever660: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2018
I try opening acc with betdey but it is very difficult.so i forget about them.
Re: Arsenal Admit Allowing Kane Leave Was “a Mistake” by Betdey: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Clever660:
I try opening acc with betdey but it is very difficult.so i forget about them.

Hi,

Please what difficulty were you facing?

How can we help?
Re: Arsenal Admit Allowing Kane Leave Was “a Mistake” by solares1960: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Betdey:

Hi,

Please what difficulty were you facing?

How can we help?

@Betdey.
Hi,it has been days i funded my 'betdey account' via interswitch,the transaction was sucessful and i got all proofs from interswitch.
Till this moment my 'betdey account' is yet to be credited,i have explore all possible means to reach you guys, which all proves abortive. i wrote twice via email,i called all the telephone lines available online all switched off. I have also written to interswitch and they confirmed you guys had been notified and yet nothing. listen, i just want you to clarify as soon as possible before its considered as fraud, which will attract adequate measures.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To This Mexico Supporter After Brazil Knocked Mexico Out / I Can’t Find My Ticket On My Bet9ja Account Again / Adekunle Gold Spotted In The Stadium During Man Utd's Defeat To Watford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.