Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m (1858 Views)

Sold*** Clean Low Mileage 2012 Toyota Camry Sports*Toks***Lagos Cleared**SOLD! / Dented Toks Lagos Cleared 2007 Toyota Avalon LIMITED With Navigation-----SOLD--- / Neat Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry LE For Sale In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by TKolade: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (No Accident) - N3.2m

Upholstery: Fabric

Mileage: ~150,000

Air Con works perfectly

Sound System: Factory installed CD player (mp3 & wma compatible) + Aux-in

Customs Clearing Documents available

No problems/No Accident/No flood damage

Price: N2.9 million (negotiable)

Call: 08088392796

UPDATE
This vehicle turned out to be a salvaged vehicle. It was involved in an accident in which part of the left front fender and bumper were damaged.[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by Kingsoul1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
Upholstery: cloth. grin what happened to Fabric ?
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by TKolade: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2018
More Pix

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by Ipfreely: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2018
Hello

Please provide the VIN for this vehicle.

Thank you.
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by Ipfreely: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2018
TKolade:
Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (No Accident) - N3.2m

Upholstery: Fabric

Mileage: ~150,000

Air Con works perfectly

Sound System: Factory installed CD player (mp3 & wma compatible) + Aux-in

Customs Clearing Documents available

No problems/No Accident/No flood damage

Price: N3.2 million (negotiable)

Call: 08088392796

Smh.

'No accident'? 'No problems'?

Job well done bro.

1 Share

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by Kingsoul1(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2018
grin hmmm brother take it easy naa
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2018
Seun please make ipfreely a moderator in autos

17 Likes

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by thebigkendo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I second the motion.. War against accidented cars on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

I second the motion.. War against accidented cars on nairaland

Nothing wrong in buying an Accidented car, but when you are told it is accident free with virgin mileage......

1 Like

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by thebigkendo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Nothing wrong in buying an Accidented car, but when you are told it is accident free with virgin mileage......

True!!!! I have bn trying to get a toks 07 accord for a colleague.. I have seen things... Naija dealers have no conscience & fear of God, today alone I checked 4 cars, 2 flooded, 1 mildly accidented but no custom document (and car came through port, I wonder how they do it), then an 07 Acura TL with 370k miles mainwhile odometer reads less than 140k
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

True!!!! I have bn trying to get a toks 07 accord for a colleague.. I have seen things... Naija dealers have no conscience & fear of God, today alone I checked 4 cars, 2 flooded, 1 mildly accidented but no custom document (and car came through port, I wonder how they do it), then an 07 Acura TL with 370k miles mainwhile odometer reads less than 140k

call me I might have a deal.

1 Like

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by thebigkendo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

call me I might have a deal.

Will do grin

1 Like

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by TKolade: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
@ipfreely

Honestly you should learn to exercise better judgment. I didn't post the VIN of the Corolla that I have for sale. Yet, you somehow, miraculously divined that it is the very same one in your own pictures. Perhaps you believe that there is only one 2009 Black Toyota Corolla for sale in the whole world.

I will take better photos of the car tomorrow morning and the VIN will be legibly displayed.
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by Ipfreely: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
TKolade:
@ipfreely

Honestly you should learn to exercise better judgment. I didn't post the VIN of the Corolla that I have for sale. Yet, you somehow, miraculously divined that it is the very same one in your own pictures. Perhaps you believe that there is only one 2009 Black Toyota Corolla for sale in the whole world.

I will take better photos of the car tomorrow morning and the VIN will be legibly displayed.

Are the photos you've posted above with the description in this advert, photos of the corolla you intend to put up for sale?

If the answer is yes, which it Is, then No, I don't need the VIN to identify this particular vehicle, and I stand by the facts I posted about this vehicle, because apparently unlike you, I do my due diligence.

But sure, let's wait till tomorrow when you post the photos like you've said.

1 Like

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by aninweze(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Patiently waiting.
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by hakimi1974(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

my brother, most dealers are so GREEDY and heartless. if you succeed to get a clean title car, it is either the duty is not complete or fake. buying a car in naija nah real battle field, so many snipers ready to take you down. you need to be battle ready with your kevlar helmet and vest, if not, you are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by thebigkendo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
hakimi1974:
my brother, most dealers are so GREEDY and heartless. if you succeed to get a clean title car, it is either the duty is not complete or fake. buying a car in naija nah real battle field, so many snipers ready to take you down. you need to be battle ready with your kevlar helmet and vest, if not, you are on your own.

cheesy grin grin grin grin na really warzone
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by Fogman(m): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Seconded. The young guy is doing extremely well in sanitizing Auto section

2 Likes

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by TKolade: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone. I have procured a photo of the actual VIN. It pains me to say that it is actually the same car as @ipfreely alleged it to be. I listed the car for its owner and I specifically asked if it was a salvaged vehicle and I was assured that it wasn't. I haven't actually seen the vehicle myself, hence the poorly taken photographs. However, I was confident that @ipfreely acted prematurely because the VIN of this particular vehicle hadn't been displayed. Also, in these parts at at least, the black exterior of that model is by my estimation, one of the most common. The beige fabric interior is also quite common.

I expect that most people would believe that I intentionally and fraudulently misrepresented the car. I can only tell you that that wasn't my intention. I have spoken with the owner and he is also unaware of the vehicle's true history. He has also forwarded a photograph of the VIN below the windshield. Also, a physical inspection usually reveals a lot about a vehicle's history. In this case though, I acted on the strength of the description that was given to me. Regardless, I still bear some responsibility for this mishap.

I apologise to @ipfreely as well as other Nairalanders and viewers.

The post's title and description will be edited accordingly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by Ipfreely: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Notwithstanding the events of last night, I think you've done the right thing by disclosing the relevant information. It's important that buyers know exactly what they're being advertised.

You say you didn't know. However a simple VIN check by either you or the owner/importer would have revealed all of this.

I'd certainly hope these events would encourage you and other dealers here to do due diligence before posting adverts.
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by TKolade: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Available
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by TKolade: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2018
Bump
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by ray48: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Very good. U did d right thing by acknowledging ur mistake. Thumbs up for u.
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by cutesammie(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2018
TKolade:

You updated the title and the description but I did not see you update the price to 1M or even less self. Did I miss something? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
cutesammie:

You updated the title and the description but I did not see you update the price to 1M or even less self. Did I miss something? undecided

sharap dia!

1 Like

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by computerglobal(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sharap dia!

Thank you boss for telling that nuisance
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by cutesammie(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sharap dia!

computerglobal:

Thank you boss for telling that nuisance

Fools!
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by diportivo: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
cutesammie:

Fools!

see this one head

Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by Philadelphia: 6:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Op, from your pictures, it is obvious that you're trying to conceal so many things; side, especially the wheels.
Well, its definitely not an alloy wheel.
It's not just a good deal at all.
Buyers beware.
Re: Toks Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla (Repaired) - N2.9m by dROC1: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2018
TKolade:
Hello everyone. I have procured a photo of the actual VIN. It pains me to say that it is actually the same car as @ipfreely alleged it to be. I listed the car for its owner and I specifically asked if it was a salvaged vehicle and I was assured that it wasn't. I haven't actually seen the vehicle myself, hence the poorly taken photographs. However, I was confident that @ipfreely acted prematurely because the VIN of this particular vehicle hadn't been displayed. Also, in these parts at at least, the black exterior of that model is by my estimation, one of the most common. The beige fabric interior is also quite common.

I expect that most people would believe that I intentionally and fraudulently misrepresented the car. I can only tell you that that wasn't my intention. I have spoken with the owner and he is also unaware of the vehicle's true history. He has also forwarded a photograph of the VIN below the windshield. Also, a physical inspection usually reveals a lot about a vehicle's history. In this case though, I acted on the strength of the description that was given to me. Regardless, I still bear some responsibility for this mishap.

@ipfreely, what wizardry did you use to identify this vehicle on sight? Please teach me.

(1) (Reply)

Chevrolet Camario 2011 Model Cheap / Reg 015 Kia Rio For Sale Bought Brand New 2.8m Asking / SOLD SOLD Neatly used 2007 Toyota Camry For Sale, Bought Brand New, 1.8m Neg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.