Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,189 members, 7,867,454 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

5 Facts About Working With A Mortgage Broker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Facts About Working With A Mortgage Broker (260 Views)

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / A Nairalander Working With Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts About Working With A Mortgage Broker by kinzhealth: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2018
You can trust that we maintain strict editorial integrity in our writing and assessments; however, we receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners and get approved. Here's how we make money .
You’ve narrowed down the search to find your dream home, and now you’re on the hunt for the best mortgage to put those keys in your hand. One way to do it: Work with a mortgage broker who can shepherd you through the intricate lending process from start to finish.
You’ve probably heard the term “mortgage broker” from your real estate agent or friends who’ve bought a home. But what exactly is a mortgage broker and what does one do that’s different from, say, a loan officer at a bank?
Here are five of the most common questions about mortgage brokers. Read the answers below

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/02/12/5-tips-about-working-with-a-mortgage-broker/

(1) (Reply)

Dreadman Shares Recharge Cards To Fans. (click To Participate) / IK Ogbonna: How Desperate Female Fan Try To Blackmail Me / Seun Kuti’s Album Breaks Into Billboard World Music Top 10 Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.