Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again (2345 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by corpersforum(f): 4:03am On Feb 13, 2018
I Want to reveal a secret i have been using for years to Nairalanders. Its working for me, and it can surely work for you too.

Do you need a side hustle, do you know that as a Nigerian, you can make #270,000 from NYSC Registration. After this video, you would ask yourself why you never even thought of this idea before.

I am not going to ask you to pay for an e-book or charge you for a special secret or whatever. Few friends and I have been using this formula and we did, every time, it's always a hit back to back.

I conducted an experiment on Nairaland through this thread. Thanks to Nairaland staffs for pushing it to the front page.

The topic was Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee?

I asked Corp members why it's so challenging to save #10,000 from the #19,800 allowance. The turn up and replies were heart breaking as both Ex-Corpers, Serving Corpers, graduates and Nigerians in general poured out their mind about reasons why it's more than challenging to Save from such a token.

See the original thread : https://www.nairaland.com/4327685/why-it-challenging-corpers-save

If you are an ex Corper, a serving Corper, a Prospective Corp members, a graduate or an unemployed youth, this will still work for you.

It is not your fault if you were born poor or without a Spoon, but it will be your fault to die poor.

here is the finger print scanner on konga, you can order and pay on delivery

Buy Finger Print Scanner

Watch the video, take action and your life will never remain thesame.

You are about to Invest your MB into something that can change your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqDama6-Lu4

Thank you for watching.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Crazyman
Ogbeche77
Yokiti
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by corpersforum(f): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
I thought nobody saw this until I got few mails from nairalanders appreciating the idea.

Let make some money guys
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by Ayobamms: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
In the video, you made mention of getting fingerprint scanner for 5000 but you're indeed wrong naming such price. New working digital persona 4500 starts from 11k.

The idea is good though but the fingerprint of a thing impedes registering by proxy or registering pcm from afar.
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by corpersforum(f): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Investing 11k when you will make so much money is really worth it. It takes money to make money.

There will be a cheaper one on Kong or Jumia or the store down the street.

My friends and I have been using this method and smiling to the bank every time reg I close.
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by DTOBS(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is a nice one from you dearie.
I run an Online Registration Center and We are getting ready to register corps Members for this batch.
But the hitch i have is, after carefully going through the NYSC web page and the requirements for the fingerprint capturing, i saw some things i dont really understand.
i don't know if you have knowledge on how to set up the finger prints scanner so as to make it work perfectly without any glitch.
Any help on this whatsoever will be so much appreciated.
Thanks.

corpersforum:
I Want to reveal a secret i have been using for years to Nairalanders. Its working for me, and it can surely work for you too.

Do you need a side hustle, do you know that as a Nigerian, you can make #270,000 from NYSC Registration. After this video, you would ask yourself why you never even thought of this idea before.

I am not going to ask you to pay for an e-book or charge you for a special secret or whatever. Few friends and I have been using this formula and we did, every time, it's always a hit back to back.

I conducted an experiment on Nairaland through this thread. Thanks to Nairaland staffs for pushing it to the front page.

The topic was Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee?

I asked Corp members why it's so challenging to save #10,000 from the #19,800 allowance. The turn up and replies were heart breaking as both Ex-Corpers, Serving Corpers, graduates and Nigerians in general poured out their mind about reasons why it's more than challenging to Save from such a token.

See the original thread : https://www.nairaland.com/4327685/why-it-challenging-corpers-save

If you are an ex Corper, a serving Corper, a Prospective Corp members, a graduate or an unemployed youth, this will still work for you.

It is not your fault if you were born poor or without a Spoon, but it will be your fault to die poor.

here is the finger print scanner on konga, you can order and pay on delivery

Buy Finger Print Scanner

Watch the video, take action and your life will never remain thesame.

You are about to Invest your MB into something that can change your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqDama6-Lu4

Thank you for watching.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Crazyman
Ogbeche77
Yokiti
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by Yungwizzzy28(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
The guy in that video is a graduate too??
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by corpersforum(f): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
DTOBS do you have one or you are just planing to buy
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by DTOBS(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
corpersforum:
DTOBS do you have one or you are just planing to buy
i have one already.

i went through the nysc site and discovered another way (new introduced) of capturing the fingerprint called "client window" or thereabout. do you have any idea on that? though, i followed their instructions to the letter and downloaded all the downloadable (lol) (right now, i have an app (from those files downloaded through nysc site that pops up after click to capture the fingerprint once the PCM log in with the account details earlier created on the site.
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by DTOBS(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Yungwizzzy28:
The guy in that video is a graduate too??

Why cant you behave like one that you think you are, by taking the message and leave the messenger out?
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by corpersforum(f): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
I will do my research ad give you feedback. I have been using the finger print scanner and it has been working fine.
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by DTOBS(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
corpersforum:
I will do my research ad give you feedback. I have been using the finger print scanner and it has been working fine.
Alright, I will be expecting your feedback.
Re: How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again by corpersforum(f): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
The best is that finger print scanner

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Funniest Sleeping Moments Caught On Camera / Nysc Should Be Scrapped! / Looking For A Place Of PPA @ Anambra State, Can U Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.