Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Direct Sales - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Direct Sales (644 Views)

Direct Sales Recruitment @ Syscomptech Communications Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales by Mummydallahsara: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2018
Be your own boss with the cosmetic company i partner with.

Call or whatsapp +971556192163
Re: Direct Sales by Taiwo20(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Mummydallahsara:
Be your own boss with the cosmetic company i partner with.

Call or whatsapp +971556192163

WHAT ARE you products?
Re: Direct Sales by Mummydallahsara: 5:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Read mama Story and be inspired to burst into your own cosmetic bussiness.
���������

The 80 year old Rockstar

Oriflame Organises 4 major types of events yearly- National seminars (Managers & Directors Seminars) and International conferences (Gold & Diamond Conference.

I learnt sooo much from this last conference in Abuja but the most inspiring thing for me was from this 80year old senior Manager and I just had to interview grandma.

We didnt catch it on video because we didnt want her to be pressured. Now Grandma is a retired lecture from the University of Nsukka where she taught for 35 years. Her daughter joined Oriflame since 2015 but mainly buying for her shop.

She told her mum about Oriflame and Grandma fell in love instantly because she's someone who has strong taste for luxury products.

Kneeling by her she smelt so good I had to ask her what fragrance she had on. guess what she told me? In grandma's voice "oh my dear, i have several fragrances and use many at a time so you cant really tell which i'm wearing" ��Grandma with swag!

So back to the story..

Grand ma decided to join Oriflame because she loved the products and knew she could sell them and make money.

She has been maintaining 12% Manager title for a while... but didnt have any desire to rank advance because she didnt want "local recorgnition" �� in PH.

She told her daughter that when Oriflame is doing a National recorgnition she should let her know. So when manager's challenge was announced her daughter told her that she has to get to 21% for her to be recorgnised in Abuja.

And mama decided to Qualify and get on that stage. How did she do it?

Mama moved from 12% manager to 21% senior manager in the last 90days doing 2 simple things

✔Building her team *Herself* - She told everyone she recruited in the last 90days that they were her ticket to Abuja.

✔She sells her products *Herself* -Every sunday she takes the catalogue to church and gives to people asking them to choose what they wanted
She said every Sunday people put money in her hands as full or part payment for products ordered.

Even the days she can't make it to church she ask the person that brings communion to her if so or so person gave them money for her.

She was soooo consistent and persistent and she won! She was celebrated specially in Oriflame's way! Guess what? she's is already qualified for the next directors Seminar taking place at the Federal place hotel in Lagos March next year.

If an 80year old retired grandma sees a future in Oriflame, is working her business year in year out consistently. Experiencing all the same challenges we do and still has dreams to qualify and be recognised.

Everyone who was there had one thing on their mind/heart that if Grandma can do this business, No one has any excuse�

Ask to know more on whatsapp +971556192163

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Samsung S7 For Sale / Do You Have Old Or Not-so-new Items And Appliances Just Gathering Dust? / Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.